GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box or GCube Which will you buy?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/12/01 at 00:03
Regular
so which new console u gonna buy from christmas PS2, X-box or Gcube?
Fri 07/12/01 at 23:24
Regular
hmmm good point...I may wait till i done my A2 exams until i get my Gamecube. Might have to sell my PS2 as well, i really just cant restrain myself. when i have the choice between Games and homework, i choose Games EVERY time.
Fri 07/12/01 at 23:07
Regular
I'll be getting a Gamecube but I won't be getting it for or from(?) Christmas. I'll have to wait until Easter and Jepeordise my important AS exams.

That's right. My educational future is doomed because of that damn dirty Gamecube.

I don't care...
Fri 07/12/01 at 22:36
Regular
I'm a nintendo fan.. a GC
Fri 07/12/01 at 21:24
The_Vottanator wrote:
> I am buying a PS2 tomorrow.

Not from SR though, sorry.....

No game bundles
> from SR you see.

Yeah, and also at EB, every PS2 game you buy with the PS2 console is only £30 each.
Fri 07/12/01 at 21:09
Regular
"*Plonk*"
If I have enough money by the end of August, then the Xbox. If not, then the GC with a load a games.
Fri 07/12/01 at 21:06
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Pretty much the only good thing about Europes late console release dates are that I'll be able to wait to see what the games released over a longer are like for each console...

And I'll be able to make a more considered opionion about each system...

Whereas, if they had been released ver here at the same time as the American launch, I would have been tempted out onto the streets to pick up a mystery box on advertising impuse?
Fri 07/12/01 at 20:41
I've got a fairly top of the range PC, so I'm going to go for the gamecube, but i will try and wait until the price drops abit and they throw in a couple of games for free.
Fri 07/12/01 at 20:38
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Although I'll still be getting a GameCube mind.

Perhaps for my Birthday at the end of June or Christmas next year on the 25th December. :-D
Fri 07/12/01 at 20:34
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I am buying a PS2 tomorrow.

Not from SR though, sorry.....

No game bundles from SR you see.
Fri 07/12/01 at 20:27
Regular
"Foos Rock"
I am getting a Gamecube, because although the Xbox has better games at launch, the gamecube has better games coming to it. Just think 6 Resident Evil titles, need I say more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.