GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box or GCube Which will you buy?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/12/01 at 00:03
Regular
so which new console u gonna buy from christmas PS2, X-box or Gcube?
Thu 06/12/01 at 00:03
so which new console u gonna buy from christmas PS2, X-box or Gcube?
Thu 06/12/01 at 00:07
well bill gates smells and ive pre ordered a game cube as a early birthday presend, although it will be realeased months after my birthday.

so i guess ill be buying a Xbox. nintys smell. although i have snes and N64
Thu 06/12/01 at 00:14
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
None of them, I've already got a PS2 :-)
Thu 06/12/01 at 00:17
Regular
what the meister said

oh love the tagline
Thu 06/12/01 at 00:19
Regular
I already got a PS2, so i wont be going for x-box. Seem too similar too me. If i do get one of them at launch it will be Gamecube as it offers somthin very different.

Most likely to be getting a Gamecube this time next year unless i sell my PS2, which i am considering. I think the PS2 is peaking, and nothing has really impressed me to the extent i was expecting.
Thu 06/12/01 at 00:21
Or ega wrote:
> I already got a PS2, so i wont be going for x-box. Seem too similar too me. If
> i do get one of them at launch it will be Gamecube as it offers somthin very
> different.

i have the same thoughts, Xbox is very similar to PS2 although not as popular so im getting GC
Thu 06/12/01 at 00:25
Regular
I will get both x-box and Gamecube the X-box exclusives ala Shenmue 2, DoA3 and oddworld look really good and i think X-box will smash PS2 with stick as it is bigger and better similar but better than it.

But of course the Nintendo difference is what i want ill get that when it comes out x-box maybe later, id i have the cash :D
Thu 06/12/01 at 00:26
Regular
i'll be getting a cube
my house isnt big enough for an X-Box
Thu 06/12/01 at 00:26
Dringo wrote:
> I will get both x-box and Gamecube the X-box exclusives ala Shenmue 2, DoA3 and
> oddworld look really good and i think X-box will smash PS2 with stick as it is
> bigger and better similar but better than it.

But of course the Nintendo
> difference is what i want ill get that when it comes out x-box maybe later, id i
> have the cash :D

PS2 has rebounders againg big stick so it will bounce back onto your CRAPbox
Thu 06/12/01 at 00:30
Regular
who in gods name keeps bringing these god damn sticks into the place?! they are everywhere!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.