GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WRC Time Trial Competition"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/12/01 at 22:21
Regular
Diplomat, Triple H and anyone else!

Thought I would start a thread for a time trial competition.
Someone suggest a country and stage and we race on that stage and post our best times here, competition could run for a few days and then change.

Submit your stage suggestions and a closing date now.
Sun 09/12/01 at 09:48
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
How about you picking another challnege, I am bored of the last one.
Go for it
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:03
Regular
"size does matter"
Well, let`s put it this way then - lucky you. At least you`re having something for your money`s worth.

I don`t regret buying the game, but it`s just a pity that it ain`t more challenging. I hear you that normal mode can be tough, but ain`t a game supposed to be made for everyone? I`m having a lot of fun with RPGs in normal or even easy mode, but I`m sure there are many people who are not satisfied with these difficulty levels. So hard is for them. That`s why I think there should be a tougher level for this game too. Everybody wants to have fun, but if all the levels are way too easy...

Oh, well, I`ll just go and do the licence tests in GT3:)
Sat 08/12/01 at 21:47
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I dont find it easy at all to be honest. I am having difficulties in the normal mode....So there is alot to do for me still
Sat 08/12/01 at 20:52
Regular
"size does matter"
I`m here allright:) No aliens, human negotiations...

Let`s finish this contest first and no using this stupid super mitsubishi code - this sucks. My time is now 2:57.66 with Citroen.

I got to admit that I really don`t like these secret codes and I`m of the opinion that the god damn game is way too easy, almost boring. I mean, where`s the fun, if you can beat almost everything in the pro mode on the first go?

It`s fun to compete with you but that`s about it, the game itself offers nothing.

I read the review of PS2 magazine from evos.net, darn thing says nothing about how unchallenging it really is. Just big hype, a review should be more neutral. I don`t know, maybe evos.net changed it a bit;), I`ll take a look at the mag, when it arrives to where I live.
Sat 08/12/01 at 19:56
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Being a diplomat he was abducted by wild penguins in Antarctida while negotiating a new Heating deal with the local hermits
Sat 08/12/01 at 19:54
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Diplomat, are you there or have you been abducted by aliens ??
Fri 07/12/01 at 23:12
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Well done, quite an improvement, I didn't get the chance to play today.
Do you want to pick a country and stage for the next competition.
Fri 07/12/01 at 22:59
Regular
"size does matter"
My final (for now:))would be 2:58.82 with Subaru.
Fri 07/12/01 at 17:26
Regular
"size does matter"
Well, you`ve got to crack 3:00.30 on Monaco 4 now...

I haven`t had any time for the championship nor for the licence test. Probably I`ll try the licence test, since your time was some 3 secs better.

Btw, on Monaco 4, I`m not that far from getting under three minutes, I have some reserves...
Fri 07/12/01 at 17:19
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Just completed licnece test for second time, overall time of 6 min 22 secs (30 secs off the required time), getting better each go. Won first seven rally's on Professional, going to crack your time on Monaco Stage 4 now . . . .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.