GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hi!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days'.
Tue 21/12/10 at 09:58
Regular
Hi i am a new user named ziko and since i am new i wanna say hello to everyone.So today i would like to ask... is kindom hearts birth by sleep a game that i should get?Or do any of you know where to download kingdom hearts re:coded for the ds lite? Thanks!
Tue 21/12/10 at 10:39
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hi and welcome to the forums. If you want a bit more recognition for your greeting I would suggest to post in the relevant thread which you can find here: "Freeola General Chat & Welcome thread"

In terms of the game I know nothing about it I am afraid.

And as for downloading, I will assume you are referring to the legal downloading of certain games via network and gaming sites. I do not know of any places where DS games can be downloaded legally I'm afraid, as I don't think it's possible.

Other types of download can not be discussed on the forums of course.
Tue 21/12/10 at 09:58
Regular
Hi i am a new user named ziko and since i am new i wanna say hello to everyone.So today i would like to ask... is kindom hearts birth by sleep a game that i should get?Or do any of you know where to download kingdom hearts re:coded for the ds lite? Thanks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.