GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hi!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days'.
Tue 21/12/10 at 09:58
Regular
Hi i am a new user named ziko and since i am new i wanna say hello to everyone.So today i would like to ask... is kindom hearts birth by sleep a game that i should get?Or do any of you know where to download kingdom hearts re:coded for the ds lite? Thanks!
Thu 11/07/13 at 09:09
Regular
"How Ironic"
I couldn't have commented at a more inopportune time.
Thu 11/07/13 at 07:53
Regular
"I like turtles"
Blokes? :P
Thu 11/07/13 at 06:59
Regular
"How Ironic"
If only they were this plentiful in real life.
Wed 10/07/13 at 22:35
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
;¬)
Wed 10/07/13 at 21:39
Regular
"I like turtles"
xCUTEGIRLx & xGAMERGIRLx posting in the same section, what are the chances?

....of them not being the same bloke!
Wed 10/07/13 at 18:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
xCUTEGIRLx wrote:
HI

... anything else to add?
Wed 10/07/13 at 04:08
Regular
HI
Tue 11/06/13 at 01:54
Regular
Birth By Sleep is a prequel to the whole Kingdom Hearts series, and has a bunch of worlds that were destroyed long before the original Kingdom Hearts. I say buy it: it's really awesome in the fight department, and has three separate storylines. It's basicly three games in one!
Mon 12/12/11 at 08:33
Regular
"HELLOOO"
hellooo over there
try Amazon if u want to buy the game !!!!
cheaper than the GAME shop
hope i help =)
Sat 23/07/11 at 12:01
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Hello and welcome im quite new aswell but i do know about birth by sleep because i have it on sony psp.Its quite good but can be quite tricky i would say see where about its cheapest like try Amazon and other places and give it a try you have the choice to play as roxas(ventus) terra or aqua they all have different story lines hope i helped.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.