GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JaCee..gone but not forgotten."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/12/01 at 19:13
Regular
A while back,JaCeeUK threatened to leave these hallowed forums,and posted a topic to see if he was wanted.
Almost all of you guys (and gals!) literally told him to off.I hope all of you are ashamed at that.We should all be *nice* to each other and not pressure people to leave,no matter what happens.(unless there pointless like a few new guys..)I am writing this topic to mainly get JaCee back,and any body else that left back.
I want all of you who insulted JaCee or any body else to make up and solve there differences.
Peace to the world and goodwill to man.
Wed 05/12/01 at 21:11
Regular
I humbly admit to all failings and agree to accept the judgment of the Fellowship (except Boromir, he's dead).

:-D
Wed 05/12/01 at 20:52
Regular
Stryke, you git, you gave away part of the plot of LOTR in the "what music are you listening to" topic... Gah! :0D
Wed 05/12/01 at 20:48
Regular
Good ridance to him, I say. And FFF has become acceptable now.
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:40
"period drama"
there, that's better!

being a under-cover regular is very fun.

: )
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
:-D
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
DAMMIT!

WRONG LOG IN!
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
er-no wrote:
REVEAL YOURSELF...

grrrrrrrrrr

But if I did that then I'd be ridiculed. Anyway, it's fun being a regular in disguise.
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:34
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
But JaCee! You can't go! You where one of the few people who were nice to me when I first came, you weren't ever harsh, you were never unkind and you stuck up for me. I can't ever repay you but please don't leave.
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:32
Regular
"everyone says it"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> you can't *make* anyone leave.
it's impossible.

everyone was horrible to me
> for ages, i didn't leave. (sorry)

Thats because I still hold my belief that you are a notable or large reg in a n00b disguise!

REVEAL YOURSELF...

grrrrrrrrrr
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:31
"period drama"
you can't *make* anyone leave.
it's impossible.

everyone was horrible to me for ages, i didn't leave. (sorry)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.