GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Santa Only Comes Once A Year"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/12/01 at 18:04
Regular
Santa only come's once a year so maybe now is the time to start writing your christmas list and asking santa if you have been a good boy this year. Well he knows that you have been, as all you gamers have been to busy playing on your consoles that there is no way you have been bad. Well he also knows that on your lists there is the words game,console and DVD in it. If you write a list that has to many of these words then he know's that you haven't been good and just want more. What ever you have wrote just hope it isn't like this:

Dear Santa can I have the following:

1. Cast Away DVD
2. Grand Theft Auto 3 game
3. Stearing Wheel
4. Gone In 60 Seconds DVD
5. PS2 Memory Card
6. N64 Controller
7. Action Man

To many things for a console will give it away that you have been bad. If you have been good, which most gamers have as they play their game. They should have a letter like this:

Dear Uncle Nick

I would like for christmas the following please:

1. Some Socks
2. Colour Pens
3. GRAND THEFT AUTO 3
4. Gloves
5. A4 Paper
6. Bubble Bath
7. Orange

Thank you

If you write a letter like this then you can be sure that when you wake up on December the 25 at the end of your bed there will be the Grand Theft Auto 3 game you really wanted.

Good luck at Christmas and I hope you are all as lucky as me and get everything you want. Remeber the list.
Thu 06/12/01 at 18:11
i would like a modem for tony hawks 3
Thu 06/12/01 at 18:02
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
But football comes allmost every night. Go Ipswich!
Thu 06/12/01 at 17:47
Regular
sir gamesalot wrote:
> Well, you must be sick enough just to think about it. Maybe you write with
> experience you two.

Yeah and? i'm not afraid to explore Santas sack.

:P

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Thu 06/12/01 at 17:31
Well, you must be sick enough just to think about it. Maybe you write with experience you two.
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:48
Regular
sir gamesalot wrote:
> The nice big man at the end of your bed at mid-night on the 25th of December

What sort of Christmas presents do you have? surely that kind of thing is illegal?
Wed 05/12/01 at 19:29
"period drama"
sir gamesalot wrote:
> The nice big man at the end of your bed at mid-night on the 25th of December

Now that just sound perverted.
: )
Wed 05/12/01 at 18:37
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> I mean I've really tried to be good this year.

In what ways?
Wed 05/12/01 at 18:31
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I did my letter to Father Christmas already:

FantasyMeister
Sitting at My PC
In my Bedroom
Somewhere in Bristol

5th December 2001

Dear Santa,

Thank you for all the wonderful things you brought me last year. I was so thrilled that I'm still wearing the socks now. (Or are they the socks from the year before? I can't remember lol!)

I hope that you and Mrs. Claus are keeping well at this busy time of year, and my thanks to Mrs. Claus for the lovely embroidery work that she did on that nice sweater that I got.

The pine fragrance bubble-bath smelled nice also.

But Santa, y'know, don't think I'm ungrateful or anything, but did I ever tell you I was a gamer? I mean I thought you'd have picked up on that by now because you would have walked past my Dreamcast downstairs and seen the Megadrive on my shelf in my room, as well of course as the PS2 next to the portable tv upstairs. Not to mention all the games and books about gaming scattered about the place. Maybe you got snow in your eyes or something? Didn't you see the Final Fantasy poster on your way up the stairs? Are you blind? Can't you take a hint? For goodness sake you've been dragging your fat behind through my house every year for the last 34, and you still haven't cottoned on. Are you an idiot?

Anyhow...all I'm doing is asking nicely if you could see it your way to maybe providing a couple of PS2 games this year instead of fluffy clothing. Not that I don't like your fluffy clothing that you keep bringing me each time, don't get me wrong, it's just that, well, compared to a couple of PS2 games it really sucks, y'know?

It's not like I don't deserve it either Santa, I mean I've really tried to be good this year. I heard that they finally extracted the parking meter from that traffic warden, but I'm sure you'll understand that incident. And that thing with the neighbour's daughter? I'm sure you being a man of the world an' all you'd understand that any girl who reaches 21 and still looks that ugly needs a favour, so that's all I was doin'. And like you told me last year, I've been seeking counselling for my 'Nintendo aversion', and it's working. I've been postin' in the SR Forums ever since, and I think I'm doin' ok, I haven't killed a Ninty in over 12 months now so thanks for the tip, dude.

Lookin' forward to seeing you this Crimble, rap the good rap and send Rudy a hi-five from me, aiiiight?

Yours,

FM.
Wed 05/12/01 at 18:24
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Do you live in Germany?

No, why?
Wed 05/12/01 at 18:20
Think like that and I hope you end up with nothing. Did you not know Santa was given the title the 'game's master'. He knows everything about games and who to give them too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.