GetDotted Domains

At GetDotted, a 1 year .co.uk, .uk, .me.uk or .org.uk registration is now just £1.95 ex VAT.

Search Domains Now

Viewing Thread:
"Album recommendations?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/07/06 at 00:27
Regular
"Colourless"
Posts: 4,345
Help a brother out :)
Looking to spend some money on improving my CD collection for holidays. Can anyone recommend me some albums?

In fact why don't people just use this thread to review albums....
Sun 03/09/06 at 17:39
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Posts: 6,658
JL wrote:
> Oh will I learn that Kelly Clarkson's album is called Because of
> You and not Breakaway?

I do believe you are wrong. Or maybe I can't read...

Breakaway

:P
Sun 03/09/06 at 16:37
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Posts: 18,487
Coo coo wrote:
> Lily Allen - Alright, Still
> Pussycat Dolls - PCD
> Nick Lachey - What's Left Of Me
> Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
>
> You will learn a lot from these albums.

Since when do you listen to any of those, Coo?
I quite like Lilly Allen from what i've heard, Breakaway (The song, not the album) is pretty damn good, Lachey i've never heard and The PCD can go jump off a cliff.
Wed 19/07/06 at 00:20
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Posts: 3,752
The "New Song" was awesome. Metallica blew me away at Download. Best performance I've ever seen by a band, ever.
Tue 18/07/06 at 21:35
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Posts: 5,680
I heard a bootleg of something somewhere not that long ago... I don't know if we're talking about the same thing because I thought it sounded like St Anger part II :p
Tue 18/07/06 at 18:30
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Posts: 5,748
From the sound of Metallicas new song at Download, looks as if the next album could be another classic too. It was awesome. :)
Mon 17/07/06 at 20:00
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Posts: 5,680
Thirded.

And +1 on Rodrigo y Gabriela too
Mon 17/07/06 at 19:52
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Posts: 5,748
Chr1s wrote:
> All of Metallica's albums are awesome (except St Anger, that
> wasn't quite so awesome). Buy them.

I'll second that.
Thu 13/07/06 at 18:29
Regular
"cachoo"
Posts: 7,037
You are correct.
Thanks
Thu 13/07/06 at 18:02
Regular
"Colourless"
Posts: 4,345
Oh will I learn that Kelly Clarkson's album is called Because of You and not Breakaway?
Thu 13/07/06 at 16:05
Regular
"cachoo"
Posts: 7,037
Lily Allen - Alright, Still
Pussycat Dolls - PCD
Nick Lachey - What's Left Of Me
Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway

You will learn a lot from these albums.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.