GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaming in 2011"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/12/10 at 22:23
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
It's looking to be another huge year in gaming next year, but what are YOU looking forward to?

A quick summary of what's apparently to come.

January brings LittleBigPlanet 2, an apparently hugely improved sequel to the cuddly antics of Sackboy following it's delay from Holiday 2010.

We will see the long-awaited sequel to the oft-praised first-person puzzle game -Portal, Portal 2. PlayStation 3 owners finally get their hands on Mass Effect 2.

A recent announcement obviously revealed Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, for PS3. Other possible games that are reaching our grasp in the next year are the next Assassin's Creed and the star game of the last decade or so, Duke Nukem: Forever.

The potential of Playstation Move and Kinect is yet to be fully tapped, will 2011 be the year in which the killer games can show which will be superior out of the big-HD machines' motion gaming?

And of course who can forget, the 3DS and the many announced remakes and releases for that.

Other announced games possibly arriving in 2011:
Twisted Metal
Crysis 2
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Dead Space 2
Infamous 2
Gears of War 3
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Dynasty Warriors 7

and many more...

Also, apparently Sony have a huge PS3 reveal planned for the day after the VGAs (which i'm sure will be packed full of announcements itself). What do we think is coming?
Fri 24/12/10 at 12:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
This L.A. Noire game looks interesting.
Sat 11/12/10 at 20:32
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
I like the look of Crysis 2 , Test Drive Unlimited 2 and Driver: San Francisco. But there's nothing that I 'm actually mega excited about though.

I'm hoping for GTA5 and/or Saints Row 3 next year.
Fri 10/12/10 at 15:49
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm looking forward to the Ico trilogy and nothing else.
Fri 10/12/10 at 14:39
Regular
I'm looking forward to all the original ips.
Fri 10/12/10 at 14:38
Regular
I'm looking forward to all the original ips.
Thu 09/12/10 at 22:23
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
It's looking to be another huge year in gaming next year, but what are YOU looking forward to?

A quick summary of what's apparently to come.

January brings LittleBigPlanet 2, an apparently hugely improved sequel to the cuddly antics of Sackboy following it's delay from Holiday 2010.

We will see the long-awaited sequel to the oft-praised first-person puzzle game -Portal, Portal 2. PlayStation 3 owners finally get their hands on Mass Effect 2.

A recent announcement obviously revealed Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, for PS3. Other possible games that are reaching our grasp in the next year are the next Assassin's Creed and the star game of the last decade or so, Duke Nukem: Forever.

The potential of Playstation Move and Kinect is yet to be fully tapped, will 2011 be the year in which the killer games can show which will be superior out of the big-HD machines' motion gaming?

And of course who can forget, the 3DS and the many announced remakes and releases for that.

Other announced games possibly arriving in 2011:
Twisted Metal
Crysis 2
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Dead Space 2
Infamous 2
Gears of War 3
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Dynasty Warriors 7

and many more...

Also, apparently Sony have a huge PS3 reveal planned for the day after the VGAs (which i'm sure will be packed full of announcements itself). What do we think is coming?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.