GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xmas Avatar Competition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/12/10 at 16:00
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
So if you look in the Christmas thread you will probably see that I mentioned I wanted people to spruce their avatars up with an Xmas theme.

Thinking I may as well try and make a contest out of it, and see who's I like the most. And then give that person a prize!

So rules:

1) Comp will run from 08/12/2010 until 28/12/2010
2) Only new avatars submitted from this date will be eligible
3) Xmas theme must be followed, along with forum rules (Keep it clean :D)
4) Avatars must be edited versions of current avatar image, or previously used ones (or new if you do not have an avatar currently)

You can also feel free to edit your profile image or submit other Xmas art as well. This may not be eligible but it should alleviate some of the boredom in the run up to gorging yourself at Xmas dinner!
Thu 23/12/10 at 14:09
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
All is well again. Pleas re-submit any picture changes again for approval.
Thu 23/12/10 at 11:27
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Seems some changes to the image servers have caused the uploading of new avatars/profile images to fail.

I'll let you know when we have resolved this issue so that you can re-upload your images.
Wed 22/12/10 at 22:09
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
I've uploaded something daft, because I couldn't find something suitable for my original idea and my newer idea doesn't fit down well as 80 x 80.
Wed 22/12/10 at 22:05
Regular
Warhunt wrote:
Don't forget you can change your avatar rather than your profile pic too.

Good point :D

Edit: Ok - I've updated my avatar but its still showing my normal one. Is there a delay (for checking I ain't done anything naughty) or have I still mucked up somewhere?
Wed 22/12/10 at 19:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Mine will be coming later but you're going to be disappointed.
Wed 22/12/10 at 19:08
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Don't forget you can change your avatar rather than your profile pic too. That way people get to see your creations without clicking on your name :D
Wed 22/12/10 at 17:58
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
Still gotta put mine up lol, just keep forgetting.
Tue 21/12/10 at 17:24
Regular
"I like turtles"
There's some good entries to this,anyone else guys ?.
Tue 21/12/10 at 08:53
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Awesome. Awesome to the max......

Think more or less everyone has "entered" now. Which is cheery.
Mon 20/12/10 at 23:05
Regular
Well I've given it a go with MS paint :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.