GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO HAS SEEN A PICTURE OF THE GAMECUBE!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/08/00 at 21:11
Regular
Jeez, IT'S A SMALL BLUEISH CUBE!!!! WHAT ARE THEY DOING!!!!!!
Sat 26/08/00 at 21:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jeez, IT'S A SMALL BLUEISH CUBE!!!! WHAT ARE THEY DOING!!!!!!
Sat 26/08/00 at 22:47
It's a technical version of an OXO cube!!!, I think it's something they did quick in a panic to gain popularity, but it won't work.
Sat 26/08/00 at 23:26
I am not a great nintendo fan but i like the look of the gamecube
Sun 27/08/00 at 00:20
I'm sorry but I will have to disagree with that, the shape isn't very inventive, can you add stuff to it (post a message if you find links saying and showing if you can, no memory packs, or cheat code cartridges)?...I stick by my 'panic theory' from Nintendo, I have an N64, but the GameCube just isn't inviting as the Playstation 2 is.

M M+I
Mon 15/10/01 at 13:11
Regular
It might be alright if they alter the colours. If they alternate between six colours, each having nine unit square (totalling 54 squares), and then allow the Gamecube to be rotatable along the axis formed by each row of squares, then they can call it a rubiks cube. If it still worked, then that would be impressive, and would also make it more popular, however, that`s never going to happen!
Mon 15/10/01 at 13:20
Regular
the game cube controller the new one is even worse its massive it looks TWIce as big as the actual console
Mon 15/10/01 at 13:21
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
It's size is truly awesome... If you take 10 CD cases and pile them on top of each other, that's about as big as it is!! I'm not a massive Ninty fan, I lost faith after the N64, but as this is their first venture into the disc based medium I think they've produced a rather nice and nifthy looking piece of kit!!

The only thing I'd like to say at this point...

WELCOME NINTY FANS TO LOADING TIMES!!! Fwahaahaaaaaaa!!
Mon 15/10/01 at 13:23
Regular
"WWJD"
Ive not seen it but it is the Game Cube come on it's pants
Mon 15/10/01 at 13:25
Regular
the controller is HUGe gotta go bye
Mon 15/10/01 at 13:28
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
me-myself+i wrote:
can you add stuff to it (post a message if you find links saying and showing if
> you can, no memory packs, or cheat code cartridges

http://cube.ign.com/hardware.html

The list so far!!

Memory Packs, BradBand Adapters, Modems.. Defiantley no HD though!!

As well as being able to connect your GBA and as for cheats, I'd assume they would work the same way as any other Disc based system!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.