GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do something for me..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/12/01 at 20:56
Regular
I've thought of something.

We're all wonderfully individual people, yes? And by that individuality, we all have different tastes.

We also, as people, have experiences that we would love to share with others. Our lives are just one great big experience, and we can learn much from studying our own lives.

So... tell me. Is there something you want everyone to do? Listen to a piece of music? Visit somewhere? Talk to someone, ask them anything? Have sex? Watch a film? Read a book? Play a game? Anything! If you loved the experience, then why not share it with us, and try and convince us to do what you did.

And anyone who reads it, I think, should make every effort to do so. Hell, we live just the once, right? So why shouldn't we try and sample everything we can?

Come on then, what do you want us to do?

(First: "Shut up?")

(Second: "Oh! I was going to write that!")
Page:
Sun 09/12/01 at 22:12
Regular
get your self two tickets to see blink182 at nottingham on jan 18th
then go see them..!!!!
Sun 09/12/01 at 22:12
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
"Greenday"

Arghh... sorry, really cannot even stomach Greenday in the slightest. :0)

But in the meanwhile, download The Rainbow Connection by Kermit the Frog. Pb's recommendation to me, and now I recommend it to you all. :0)
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
Listen to: Time of Your Life by Greenday
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:51
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
added another one to my list of new stuff: passed out in a toilet.
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:49
Regular
Heard it Through the Grapevine.

Featuring in a Swordspines Production, coming kinda soon.

Well, considering it's a one man animation. :0)

Bar all the excellent work done by the line readers so far. It actually doesn't sound that bad at all... bit hissy unfortunatly, but it's not going to be perfect. :0)
Sun 09/12/01 at 18:35
Regular
Naaaaaa naaa naaa na na na naaaaa, na na na naaaaa... hey Jude...

Listen to some Beatles stuff.
Sun 09/12/01 at 18:30
Regular
sounds nice

well you still have the tagline...but theres still time:P
Sun 09/12/01 at 18:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
hur-hur, rude drink names.

Also try any of the following:

"Not in my hair you pig"
"Don't kiss me now thanks"
"I don't care, I'm done with it"
"Innie not outie"

---

Lovely drinks.
Yeah..right.
Sun 09/12/01 at 18:28
Regular
Yeah that's the red one isn't it? god knows what's in it, tequila and some other rank stuff, you'd be better off using it to strip paint than drinking it. Far too sweet, it's enough to make you chuck.
Sun 09/12/01 at 18:25
Regular
have you had "sex on the beach"?
whats in that?

oo and whats in a rob roy?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.