GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is the DRAGONBALL Z FORUM!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/12/01 at 18:42
Regular
Ok, well this is now the DragonballZ and Pokémon Forum, us DBZ fans will not talk to Pokémon fans unless they like DBZ.
Thu 07/02/02 at 15:00
Regular
"I'M BACK"
Quazimodo wrote:
> Ok, well this is now the DragonballZ and Pokémon Forum, us DBZ fans will
> not talk to Pokémon fans unless they like DBZ.

Technically it isnt tho...
Tue 05/02/02 at 09:49
"penguins in hawaii?"
sy rus wrote:
> i shut you guys up good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha your gay ha ha ha transformers
> rule (old ones that is new ones suck!!!!!!!)

Don't make me hit you in the face with a destructo disk...
Thu 24/01/02 at 03:25
I'm 21 and a big anime fan. As for DBZ being a kid show that's far from the truth I've seen a lot of the original episodes and there is a lot of blood and heads being blown off. In DBZ lots of people get killed, you don't see that in any kids shows.

DBZ is for people 10+ mainly for guys but a lot of girls are into it too. The reason people watch it is because it's interesting and different. DBZ is very old I think 9 years old.

When Cartoon Network continue it again it'll get very interesting, soon DBZ will be over and DBGT will come that should be a lot better.

As for sy rus he does seem like a hypercrit. Transformers was a great show and still is because it was co produced by the japanese, i.e the japanese did most of the work, that's why you transdormers is so different from any show today, because they were pretty much animes themselves. They had a story and they atleast they had people getting killed especially good guys not just bad.

That's why the japanese have recently made a new transformer series which will hopefully come to the UK.

For all those people into DBZ try and get into other animes. Search for websites in the UK about anime and meet other anime fans. There are so many great animes just as good and better than DBZ
Wed 23/01/02 at 22:22
But the reason the Japanise version has blood in is because they created Dragon ball Z it and the english didn't
Wed 23/01/02 at 13:06
You ever watched any of the anime DBZ movies?

If you have then you will realise that it is not babyish but has blood and guts going every where like in most other Jap-animations

the english version is turned down alot the most gruesome thing we see are monsters cut in half with no blood or nothing in japan its alot different.
Tue 22/01/02 at 20:25
i shut you guys up good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha your gay ha ha ha transformers rule (old ones that is new ones suck!!!!!!!)
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:58
Tue 01/01/02 at 09:38
anyway sy rus has been saying how much he hates DBZ when i just found an entry of his on the pokemon forum, saying how much he likes pokemon!
Tue 01/01/02 at 09:35
i think that DBZ is v. intresting but you just have to have patienceand make sense out of it (and dont be an ignorant sod like sy rus) my fave is probably krillin! im not really sure why!
Sun 30/12/01 at 12:08
i entered because i want you to see yourselfs watching a kids show i mean your pretty pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and you like the show you probably have the action figures to !!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.