GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is the DRAGONBALL Z FORUM!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/12/01 at 18:42
Regular
Ok, well this is now the DragonballZ and Pokémon Forum, us DBZ fans will not talk to Pokémon fans unless they like DBZ.
Tue 04/12/01 at 18:42
Regular
Ok, well this is now the DragonballZ and Pokémon Forum, us DBZ fans will not talk to Pokémon fans unless they like DBZ.
Wed 05/12/01 at 09:34
DBZ is mint nuff said.

Even though this is the pokémon forum i'm not bothered about DBZ in it.

Whos your fave character in DBZ mine is Vegeta i also named my alakazam in pokemon Vegeta and my Mewtwo Freiza. My brother named his SandSlash Gotenks cause he looks so much like him from behind.

Can't wait till they show new episodes again on Cartoon Network i really want to know what happens.
Wed 05/12/01 at 18:44
Regular
tyranitar_master wrote:
> DBZ is mint nuff said.

Even though this is the pokémon forum i'm not
> bothered about DBZ in it.

Whos your fave character in DBZ mine is Vegeta i
> also named my alakazam in pokemon Vegeta and my Mewtwo Freiza. My brother named
> his SandSlash Gotenks cause he looks so much like him from behind.

Can't wait
> till they show new episodes again on Cartoon Network i really want to know what
> happens.

My fav. is Piccolo
Wed 12/12/01 at 13:40
You got any DBZ games on any computers?
Wed 12/12/01 at 19:50
My favorite Dragon Ball Z character is Goten and Krillen. My favorite Pokémon is Team rocket's Meowth.
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:14
I reckon ou can't beat good old Vegeta and his final flash move.

I reckon we should start a fight like the nintendo survivor in the nintendo forum but with DBZ characters
Thu 13/12/01 at 06:11
The best fighter is easily Vegeta! He is the Prince of all Sayians.
Wed 19/12/01 at 20:43
Regular
"Foos Rock"
I am a loyal DBZ fan, I have watched every episode so far from the begining on cartoon network. But what really gets on my nerves is how they constantly stop the show and then show old episodes. I also downloaded a dragonball z ROM for the snes called Dragonball Z: Hyper Dimension and it rules.
Fri 21/12/01 at 09:10
You want a good game then download DBZ legend of the super saiyan. Its a RPG and its so cool. Hyper Dimension is cool too i just got final Bout on import for PSX and its not bad

DBZ rules. I think SR should change the forum name to the Anime forum
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:57
dragon ball z sucks ive got fianl bout it rubbish its just like street fighter except before a spiecal move they say hamahumawho

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.