GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are Pot Noodles Dangerous?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/12/01 at 17:49
Regular
How many Pot Noodles does it take to get ill? I've had 2 and I may have some more. I've also got two 2 litre bottles of coke to myself, so my teeth might fall out. What's your worst eating mishap? Mine was when I went for a meal for someone's birthday, got completely hammered and was sick in my bed in my clothes AND slept through/in it!
Tue 04/12/01 at 17:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
How many Pot Noodles does it take to get ill? I've had 2 and I may have some more. I've also got two 2 litre bottles of coke to myself, so my teeth might fall out. What's your worst eating mishap? Mine was when I went for a meal for someone's birthday, got completely hammered and was sick in my bed in my clothes AND slept through/in it!
Tue 04/12/01 at 17:54
Regular
"*Plonk*"
I love pot noodles. You can never have too much :) Unless you've been drinking that is.
Tue 04/12/01 at 18:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've never had one...

The worst thing... well when I was 8 or something... it was a party/sleepover thing, anyway one bloke ate too much, then threw up, this cuasing many more to be sick... very horrible.
Tue 04/12/01 at 18:12
Never ever had a pot noodle before.
I do remember that when I was nine I went to the cinema and had too much popcorn during the movie.Then we went for a meal and Ithrew up when I was drinking in my coke and all of my friends threw up when they saw it.
Tue 04/12/01 at 18:13
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Pot Noodles can be very dangerous if you pack them with C4.

Otherwise they are quite harmless unless you get a papercut when opening one.
Tue 04/12/01 at 18:24
hmmmmm pot noodle. although for somereason i like the really cheap low priced summerfield own brand pot noodle, or noodle snack should i say. even though u dont get a packet of sauce and its cheap it tastes better for some reason and the noodles are more chinese sort of tast.

worst moment........ i forgot u shouldnt hurry and buy dohnuts as soon as you get into alton towers. i tried puking but only a little sick came out and i stould there puking with nothing coming out! the nasty thing is one of the guy teachers and holding me and patting my back. (i think hes gay)
Tue 04/12/01 at 18:25
Regular
"*Plonk*"
How can you never ever have had a pot noodle before? It like the quickest, fattiest and worst tasting snack ever. I have mine with mustard. While playing FF9/Skies of Arcadia/Watching DBZ.
Tue 04/12/01 at 18:39
Pot noodles rule the world !!!!! My common room at school is always filled with the sweet aroma of a pot noodle snack !!!!!!!
Tue 04/12/01 at 19:13
"period drama"
party cake + bouncy castle = BBBBLLLAAARRRK

trust me, it's not very pretty.

: )
Tue 04/12/01 at 19:17
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
FantasyMeister wrote:

Otherwise they
> are quite harmless unless you get a papercut when opening one.

Papercut? Maybe a foil cut or plastic cut but no way a papercut. Unless... NO! :o)

You were thinking of a PaperNoodle weren't you FM ;op

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.