GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saw 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/07/06 at 18:55
Regular
"Cool!"
Sweet! Saw 3 is finally coming out! I loved Saw and Saw 2 and can't wait for Saw 3.
Here's a poster!

Link To Saw 3 Poster
Wed 19/07/06 at 23:48
Regular
The more free-roaming house could have worked well but it wasn't put together very well and I found it hard to believe finding certain rooms would take as long as that.

And of course they found the killer too quickly and those scenes really didn't work that well at all. The lack of character development was due to the way every character was new really, except the killer.

Some of characters' reactions were slightly stupid and unbelievable, done for macho-style 'tension' or just to have a bit of gore.

Meh, enjoyed it.
Wed 19/07/06 at 22:02
Regular
"lets go back"
What tnc said about too many characters and a larger environment is the reason I didnt like number 2.

There was hardly any character development so I didnt really care who died and the large open space destroyed the tension. I did like the twist at the end though and it was enjoyable enough to sit through.
Wed 19/07/06 at 18:57
Regular
"Mooching around"
I actually thought that both were brilliant.
Wed 19/07/06 at 18:42
Regular
I wouldn't say the second Saw was poor, having seen it yesterday, just that it lacked the tension and novel idea that the first one gained from being on a low budget.

I think the reasoning was harder to follow in the second film and the twist was only really at the end, which wasn't as good. The main mistake was introducing too many characters and trying to shoot the film in a more open environment.

Loved the first film simply for its originality and the way it was quite tense. I also enjoyed the flashbacks to the men's capture and also previous playings of 'the game'.

Yeah, anyway, I'll probably be seeing the third one soon after it comes out.
Mon 10/07/06 at 18:50
Regular
"lets go back"
Even though there were a lot of critics of the first film, I thought it was very good and entertaining. The second film was very poor indeed and had no shocks, no scares, no character development and little enjoyment.

Lets hope the 3rd will be more like the first. Ive gone to see them both each halloween with one of my friends and no doubt I will this year too.
Mon 10/07/06 at 00:05
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Blimey. They don't waste much time...
Sun 09/07/06 at 18:55
Regular
"Cool!"
Sweet! Saw 3 is finally coming out! I loved Saw and Saw 2 and can't wait for Saw 3.
Here's a poster!

Link To Saw 3 Poster

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.