GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Misheard conversations are funny"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/12/01 at 15:58
Regular
Ok, I apologise for the somewhat salubrious nature of this post, but it made me collapse with laughter:

I was discussing male bodily responses with a girl at work, about how we men have no control or say over what happens and when, we can be thinking of food and Voila!
This amusing chat ended up with me saying "Oh, and don't flatter yourself in the morning, that has nothing to do with you, we're alone and it's still there when we wake"
Many giggles and comments, and then I said "Well, I'm off for a fag" and got up.
The girl turned round "Did you just say you were off for a w--k?"
"Oh yeah, I have enough trouble going for a crap at work, like I'm going to run in the loo and bash one out"

And then I fell over from laughing.

Ah well, it passed 20 mins at work.
Feel free to delete this thread if it's too near the mark, no offence meant.
But it IS true, morning glory is automatic and regardless of who is there beside you.
Tue 04/12/01 at 15:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ok, I apologise for the somewhat salubrious nature of this post, but it made me collapse with laughter:

I was discussing male bodily responses with a girl at work, about how we men have no control or say over what happens and when, we can be thinking of food and Voila!
This amusing chat ended up with me saying "Oh, and don't flatter yourself in the morning, that has nothing to do with you, we're alone and it's still there when we wake"
Many giggles and comments, and then I said "Well, I'm off for a fag" and got up.
The girl turned round "Did you just say you were off for a w--k?"
"Oh yeah, I have enough trouble going for a crap at work, like I'm going to run in the loo and bash one out"

And then I fell over from laughing.

Ah well, it passed 20 mins at work.
Feel free to delete this thread if it's too near the mark, no offence meant.
But it IS true, morning glory is automatic and regardless of who is there beside you.
Tue 04/12/01 at 16:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Me and Mr Snuggly shared a tent at Glastonbury.

Now I feel dirty.
Tue 04/12/01 at 16:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I read the post and was laughing so hard, I was almost on the floor.
Tue 04/12/01 at 16:04
"I hate that!!!"
monkey_man wrote:
> Me and Mr Snuggly shared a tent at Glastonbury.

Now I feel dirty.

he he he!

that's a goodun Monkey Man.
Tue 04/12/01 at 16:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
monkey_man wrote:

Now I feel dirty.

---

Pitched a tent?
hur-hur

Nah, just because the notion that the two of you woke, inches apart under fibrous plastic tenting with...y'know...doesn't mean you should feel ashamed.
Tue 04/12/01 at 16:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Doughnut Monster wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:

Now I
> feel dirty.

>he he he!

>that's a goodun Monkey Man.

I'm not kidding, we really did!

Tentpole, hur, hur, hur.
Tue 04/12/01 at 16:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
addendum to amusing smut chat:

Receptionist has just come over, perfectly innocent of previous jokes and asked "Does anyone have any sticky-buns?"

Of course we all exploded with mirth and someone has managed to jet coffee from her nostrils across 2 desks.

Excellent.
Tue 04/12/01 at 17:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hmmm ol' Snuggly seems to have gone quite...

:D
Tue 04/12/01 at 17:07
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Hmmm ol' Snuggly seems to have gone quite...

Quite what?

SHEEPY: Not finishing sentences since 1986.

:-P
Tue 04/12/01 at 17:10
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I always wondered what "morning glory" was refering to, now I know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.