GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RPG AWARDS: VOTING POLES NOW OPEN"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/12/01 at 10:28
Regular
You are each allowed to vote ONCE for which RPG is the best the Rpg with the most votes wins.

You can vote for any RPG on any format.
Wed 05/12/01 at 15:43
Regular
Er..didn't see that. I thought we had to vote for the best RPG on each format...well seeing as thats not the idea I will proclaim Chrono Trigger as the best RPG ever in my view. Due to an outstanding storyline of epic proportions and just generally being a downright great game.
Wed 05/12/01 at 15:41
Regular
For the Snes it is either Chrono Trigger or Secret of Mana....but I presume we are takling about proper RPGs with turn based battles and all so the vote from me goes to Chrono Trigger.

For the PLaystation I would say FFVII.

Dreamcast....Skies of Arcadia.

N64...doesn't have any true RPGs really so I would just say Zelda OOT.

Not sure about the Ps2. Haven't had the chance to play any RPGs on it yet, but I am sure when FF X comes along it will be the one to own.
Wed 05/12/01 at 11:48
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Jax and Daxter
Wed 05/12/01 at 11:47
Here is my list of favourites
1.FF9
2.FF7
3.FF8
4.FF6
5.FF3
I love final fantsy games and I am eagerly awaiting final fantasy 10
Wed 05/12/01 at 10:49
Regular
"Australian Person."
Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Wed 05/12/01 at 09:00
"I hate that!!!"
Here are the latest results.

Baldurs Gate, 1 Vote

Zelda Ocarina of Time, 6 Votes

The summoner, 1 Vote

Legend of Zelda, A Link to the past, 2 Votes

Skies of arcidia, 2 Votes
Wed 05/12/01 at 08:51
"I hate that!!!"
JCSuperStar wrote:
> For PSX: Final Fantasy 9. By Far. (My Vote :)

For DC : Skies of Arcadia
For
> PC : Diablo 2
For N64: Paper Mario
For PS2: Final Fantasy 10 (well it will
> be when it comes out.)
For SNES: DBZ Adventures. These votes do not count, as you are allowed to vote once, you are NOT allowed a vote for each format.
Tue 04/12/01 at 22:14
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Sorry, I'm gonna have to let Nintendo down this once, and go with my beardy instincts...

Baldurs Gate 1 (+Expansion pack Tales of the Sword Coast)

An awesome RPG. go anywhere, do anything, kill innocent villagers, play as a God (kind of...) and level up!

*mumbling of gotta get that +3 enchanted Two handed sword, and the guantlets of dexterity fade into the background...*
Tue 04/12/01 at 20:16
Regular
Zelda OOT
Tue 04/12/01 at 20:12
Regular
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.