GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, how do you want FF 1-6"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/12/01 at 18:46
Regular
Wed 05/12/01 at 15:49
Regular
Weird Wonder wrote:
> I'm gonna get the one on the Gc when it comes out.

Its a shame really. Its a shame bevcause Sony have a part share in Squaresoft or something. In other words any dream of a multi format FF may have to be shattered. At least for the time being anyway as we all know that Nintendo have a shaky relationship with Squaresoft.

Just wait and hope.
Wed 05/12/01 at 11:16
Yo! I have final fantasy 1-6 and they are good but not as good as the new ones. The thing that makes an rpg enjoyable is the interaction with the characters over many hours and living in a different world where everything is good. With advanced graphics, you can interact with the world more easily and enjoy the experience
Wed 05/12/01 at 11:16
Yo! I have final fantasy 1-6 and they are good but not as good as the new ones. The thing that makes an rpg enjoyable is the interaction with the characters over many hours and living in a different world where everything is good. With advanced graphics, you can interact with the world more easily and enjoy the experienc
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:52
Regular
mystique is spelt with a Q not a G
Tue 04/12/01 at 21:44
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Sorry. I may have been a little over excited lately, due to my finding of FF for my PC, but that is no excuse for my actons. SR, I give you my deepest apology and please dont ban me. Once again, please stop adding me and Mystigue? I was only jocking about that. If I did something just to gain popularity I just couldn't stand myself :(.
Mon 03/12/01 at 20:19
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Prawn Star wrote:
> FantasyMeister wrote:
I didn't know that SquareSoft had relinquished their
> licence on these games and issued them as freeware. When did that happen?

> They never did,
*prayes that happens in VERY near future*
but I have the
> originals and im therefore alloud to sell copies for free. :).

Please read either of the handy anti-piracy links:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/basics/f-piracy.html
http://www.idsa.com/piracy.html

You'll discover that it is illegal to offer copies of original games unless you actually (in this case) give away free of charge the originals with them.

So yes, add me, I'll have all 6 with the originals please.
[email protected]
Mon 03/12/01 at 20:16
I`m on about mystique.
Mon 03/12/01 at 20:15
I know this may not be the most appropriate time to say this,but could i have your e-mail?
I reckon your pretty funny.
Mon 03/12/01 at 20:14
Regular
""
I'm gonna get the one on the Gc when it comes out.
Mon 03/12/01 at 20:09
Regular
big_slow wrote:

why dont you just give the website with the 5min downloads on FOG?

because he wants people to add him to their contact list so he feels popular
god dont
i (stupidly) accepted his addy and he stalks me now
gah

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.