GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The month of may"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/03/03 at 23:35
Regular
So here heralds the demise of March. At last the killer month is over, so many top class games... I'm still working through Resident Evil 0 let alone Super Monkey Ball 2 and Metroid Prime.

But I only have one month in which to do it as May sets in:

The Legend of Zelda
Hitman 2
Splinter Cell
Enter the Matrix
Burnout 2

Although only one of them is exclusive to the Gamecube they are all massive titles. Enter the Matrix WILL top the all format charts and after researching it for cube-europe I can say it is a must get (3 discs long!). Hitman 2 of course knocked Mario Sunshine off the top spot within a week! Splinter Cell was the biggst Christmas X-box title. Burnout 2 is new big thing in driving sims and of course The Legend of Zelda is a classic series of games and probably the Nintendo fans favourite.

I will be wanting all of those and Burnout 2 is the only one I will forgivingly let slip (driving games are damn good but not my favourites). That is the next BIG month in Gamecube gaming and it's just over a month away! Thank god we probably won't see another month like these until September.

Dringo.
Fri 04/04/03 at 22:28
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> New Deftones album out on 20th May. Now even more to look forward to
> in this month.

Yep.

Suicide was never a more tempting prospect.
Fri 04/04/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
ah bagger. I'm supposed to use an official memory card for Legend of Zelda aren't I... damn dirty Nintendo. I have two unofficial cards (they were free too! Thanks SR!) and I'll be damned if I'm gonna start paying for stuff for my Cube now... And when my Zelda file wipes... I shall cry like a girl. Or cave in and buy an official card. But more likely cry like a girl.
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:40
"Uzi Lover"
New Deftones album out on 20th May. Now even more to look forward to in this month.
Fri 04/04/03 at 14:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Legend of Zelda is my most wanted release in May, I shall be getting a new memory card just for it as well, Hitman 2 and Burnout 2 I already have, I got tired of the bore-a-thon Splinter Cell demo so I won't be getting the full game and Enter the Matrix looks alright, I'm a fan of the movie, but then it is a game based on a film and they tend to be crap. Could go either way with that one.
Fri 04/04/03 at 14:01
Erm... The Sims?
Fri 04/04/03 at 13:27
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Is there anything GOOD coming out THIS month?!?!?
Thu 03/04/03 at 12:05
Regular
Wed 02/04/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Looks like I'm not going to get Burnout 2 now.

=D
Wed 02/04/03 at 02:18
Regular
Just posting to add my view that Burnout was the most boring racing game i've had the mispleasure of owning on any next gen console. Even the first races were way too long and it was anything but fun to play. plain and simple
Wed 02/04/03 at 01:28
End of June will be the highlight, as I get to buy all the games I've missed due to exams - that's all the good 'uns of March AND May - on the PS2 AND GC. Of course, it's possible that I might collapse from this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.