GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother should have died..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/07 at 08:27
Regular
"8==="
...this should have won [URL]http://www.ukgameshows.com/page/index.php/The_Murder_Game[/URL]
Tue 05/06/07 at 18:58
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
I remember as well however this show was on at a crazy time of night. I remember it well as i entered the competition and got the murderer and the winner completely wrong. I could imaging C4 or 5 doing something like this.

What ever happened to The Search on channel4 it aired this year and seemed to cost a lot but it was going into the final 2 weeks and im not sure whether i missed them or they stoped airing it.

Also anyone ever watch The Mole or channel5 loved that programme. There were 2 series.
Tue 05/06/07 at 15:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I remember the Murder Game. The guy that won survived the Killer's game 6 times or something crazy like that.
Tue 05/06/07 at 15:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Hedfix wrote:
> ...this should have won
> [URL]http://www.ukgameshows.com/page/index.php/The_Murder_Game[/URL]

I remember it well but it was badly done. They spent 50 minutes each week p**sing around and then got handed any decent information on a plate in the last 10.
I want the return of that ancient wargames thing on BBC 2, Robot Wars and (I'm going way back here) i think it was called Wanted, was in channel 4 mid-90's.
Tue 05/06/07 at 13:19
Regular
"8==="
The unedited Weakest Link where she rips their hearts out after they've walked off.
Tue 05/06/07 at 13:12
Regular
People would need to die to make it a popular show. It would be the most controversial thing on television and even the people who would call it sick would still probably watch it. Ever seen battle Royale before? Like that but with volunteers and cash prizes.
Tue 05/06/07 at 13:02
Regular
"8==="
Battledome then.

Like Gladiators but with people breaking ankles/wrists/etc
Tue 05/06/07 at 12:57
Regular
I'm thinking more along the lines or a Unreal Tournament or Gladiator style show.
Tue 05/06/07 at 12:43
Regular
"8==="
The Ultimate Fighter on Bravo then.
Tue 05/06/07 at 12:33
Regular
I think some kind of reality t.v show where people fight to the death in huge arenas would be cool.
Tue 05/06/07 at 11:07
Regular
I remember that, was pretty decent for what it was

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.