GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Strange News, published in 2009"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/11/10 at 15:56
Regular
Speciosa Kazepouri Vice President of Uganda, said to her husband when she slapped her: "You hit the deputy head of state, and this calls for military intervention

Morocco's King Mohammed VI issued a decree to pardon 7100 prisoners to mark ceremony of his son

Defiance in the ex-wife who said to him: I will not satisfy your woman after me, a young man from the Arab states marry four women in one day

Voters in the city of San Francisco refused to release the name of George W. Bush on the status of sanitation in the city; on the grounds that his name was contaminated more of the same sanitation

German millionaire Stefan Esthabh die stabbed in Turkey, having fled from Germany of the prison when his sentence ends in 2011; for refusing to pay for the TL one (47 cents) a Turkish beggar

Bill Clinton sleeping with his dog because of the absence of his wife Hillary long and repeated

Spanish asked for a divorce after her return to her home from a mission for a long time, because they have heard her parrot repeating the words: stupid, i will divorce her

American Eric Elkz and killed his wife stabbed to death for the annoyance of frequent washing her hands
Sun 14/11/10 at 00:45
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'm not even going to attempt to understand this...
Sat 13/11/10 at 21:31
Regular
This is getting more confusing than a performance from Wagbo...
Sat 13/11/10 at 20:13
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Oussama_Mer wrote:

from home

So.....what?

Is this a problem to you?
Did you miss her?
Did you ever ask her about her absence?
How does the dog feel?
Sat 13/11/10 at 19:36
Regular
Dragonlance wrote:
Oussama_Mer wrote:

[i]She is not bad she always absent

Absent from what?[/i]
from home
Sat 13/11/10 at 18:28
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Oussama_Mer wrote:

She is not bad she always absent

Absent from what?
Sat 13/11/10 at 16:46
Regular
pete_21 wrote:
Oussama_Mer wrote:

[i]Bill Clinton sleeping with his dog because of the absence of his wife[i]

Monica Lewinsky wasn't that bad !

She is not bad she always absent
Sat 13/11/10 at 16:35
Regular
"I like turtles"
Oussama_Mer wrote:

[i]Bill Clinton sleeping with his dog because of the absence of his wife[i]

Monica Lewinsky wasn't that bad !
Sat 13/11/10 at 16:21
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Well I never...how absolutely astounding...what does it all mean?
Sat 13/11/10 at 15:56
Regular
Speciosa Kazepouri Vice President of Uganda, said to her husband when she slapped her: "You hit the deputy head of state, and this calls for military intervention

Morocco's King Mohammed VI issued a decree to pardon 7100 prisoners to mark ceremony of his son

Defiance in the ex-wife who said to him: I will not satisfy your woman after me, a young man from the Arab states marry four women in one day

Voters in the city of San Francisco refused to release the name of George W. Bush on the status of sanitation in the city; on the grounds that his name was contaminated more of the same sanitation

German millionaire Stefan Esthabh die stabbed in Turkey, having fled from Germany of the prison when his sentence ends in 2011; for refusing to pay for the TL one (47 cents) a Turkish beggar

Bill Clinton sleeping with his dog because of the absence of his wife Hillary long and repeated

Spanish asked for a divorce after her return to her home from a mission for a long time, because they have heard her parrot repeating the words: stupid, i will divorce her

American Eric Elkz and killed his wife stabbed to death for the annoyance of frequent washing her hands

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.