GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ninty Talk"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/12/01 at 13:14
Regular
General Chat About Nintendo.
Mon 03/12/01 at 19:21
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes I know, I feel the same way!! Don't bother importing a Cube as you'll end u paying nearly twice as much! As for the N64 games, do what I'm gunna do. Look around places like Special Reserve for pre-owned versions of games that were only available several years ago, like 1080 snowboarding and Zelda 1. That way you'll still have something to do while you wait for the GameCube, and you won't really be spending that much money!!
Mon 03/12/01 at 18:44
It's not fair!! They aren't bringing out anymore Nintendo 64 games!!!! I have to wait until the Gamecube is out over here!! WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:40
Regular
"Linux and Unix Rule"
has any one here got body harvest??? as iam stuck in it???????iam in java at the end of the boss where from there you have to get them people with that crapo liner around the volcano and then go over the hill where you meet that black dood....where do you go affter that???? or where can i get some petrol so i can go back with the hover craft or liner to save the game
Sun 02/12/01 at 16:11
Regular
"Linux and Unix Rule"
yeah i quoted his reveiw to get my word count up and yeah i have got mario kart on the advanced...its ok cuz its all new tracks.
Sun 02/12/01 at 15:12
Regular
Your just as bad so STFU, you have posted that damn review everywhere except the right place. You post REVIEWS in the REVIEW section of the site, not all over everyone elses topics. Your a fool.
Sun 02/12/01 at 14:49
Regular
"the burning sky"
He's a Newbie or whatever. Leave him alone. I have changed my name and soon I will change from a Newbie to a Regular.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

MJswerve wrote:
> Why the hell did you quote his review? Any other reason than to get your word
> count going up? Klootzak.
Sun 02/12/01 at 13:58
Regular
Why the hell did you quote his review? Any other reason than to get your word count going up? Klootzak.
Sun 02/12/01 at 13:57
Regular
"the burning sky"
Yeah Mario Advance is Rubbish. Lets all hope Mario Advance Two will be better. Have you played Mario Kart Super Circuit?
Sun 02/12/01 at 13:55
Regular
"Linux and Unix Rule"
lets hope that Super Mario Advance 2 is abit more original than 1.....i surpose i could live with a remake of mario worlds from the snes...or even just a hole remake of super mario all stars!!!
Sun 02/12/01 at 13:51
Regular
"Linux and Unix Rule"
so long as its about ninty...the more reveiws the better i say..
nice job

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.