GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smash Harry Potter wiv stick"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/12/01 at 05:37
Regular
Because it's gone from a book that kids used their imagination to create worlds to, to a movie where fat kids eat popcorn and laugh whilst someone else tells them what to imagine from now on when they read it.

Rubbish.

I would write more but it's 5:30am and I want to slseep now, been playing Castle Wolfenstein since 10pm and want sleep.

Good night you dirty sanchez
Sat 18/12/10 at 15:29
Regular
Lost in France
Dont cry 4 me Argentina
The Bahrain in Spain falls mainly on the plain!
I belize
China in your hand
Pipes of Greese
You can keep your Haiti on
Liberian girl
Mali, how I love ya
I did it Norway (myway)
Oman i can boogy
Peru, Peru (pink pantha theme)
I cant stop the Spain
Sat 27/11/10 at 11:35
Regular
"Arf Arf"
2 of Americaz Most Wanted by 2Pac feat Snoop Dogg

Never Been to Spain by Three Dog Night

Woof!
Fri 26/11/10 at 20:12
Regular
Thanks
The Oilfield Wurzel
How about :- Norwegian Wood by The Beatles, Grease by Olivia Nutron Bomb and John Revolting with more to come.
Sorry have to go, I am helping out with a light hearted play called The Crucible. Bye for now.
Thu 18/11/10 at 19:17
Dear Ugly Brother (as Jon assures us you like to be known?!?)

A few of the less obvious ones.....

Liberian Girl by Michael Jackson
Africa by Toto (debatable)
Land Down Under by Men at Work (debatable)
Lost in France by Bonnie Tyler

By the way, there should be limits set per country, as when this topic first came up in the George, our dear friend Paddy o'JukeBox started listing off titles involving Ireland. We eventually clubbed him into submission in the low 800s, and Charmaine dragged him home mumbling something about a shortage of potatoes?
Sun 07/11/10 at 21:10
Regular
How many songs with a country in the title can you get,
eg:
America. Neil Diamond
Back in the USSR. Beatles
I'm walking backward for christmas over the Irish Sea. Goons(debatable)

The more obscure and inventive the better comical ones are encouraged.
Sun 02/12/01 at 14:20
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Grandprix wrote:
> And the great thing is, you can visualise Harry Potter being smashed with a
> stick. Excellent.

Yea, I bet its a magical one or something. It was like his mate then it turned evil and smashed his 'ed in.
Sun 02/12/01 at 14:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No, I look like Potter. The stranger said so.
Sun 02/12/01 at 13:59
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I have a friend who looks very much like the late john Lennon, recently we were out in our union at uni when they were doing a kind of freak show, they guy got my friend up on stage and said he looked like Harry Potter, the crowd all started chanting Harry! harry and they gave him a bottle of champagne.

How dare they take his john Lennon lookalike status and replace it with Harry Potter, time for some stich bashing.
Sun 02/12/01 at 13:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
And the great thing is, you can visualise Harry Potter being smashed with a stick. Excellent.
Sun 02/12/01 at 13:04
Regular
i thought you posted your last smash wiv stick post a few days ago..
you just couldnt resist could you boygoat...tsk tsk
i smash YOU wiv stick, you dirty sanchez

ho ho ho

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.