GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The day of the dreamcast"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/04/03 at 15:58
Regular
Hey you lot out there

Can anyone remember the 1st time they played a dreamcast and the 1st game it was.

Im not really arsed for an answer but hey surely someone will give me an answer.

Mine is my mates house playing

Virtua tennis.
Fri 27/06/03 at 19:47
Mine was on the 20NOV 2000 on my birthday, i played on Crazi Taxi 2...
Thu 26/06/03 at 21:22
Regular
Darwock wrote:
> Mine was an import DC that I bought when Soul Calibur was released in
> Japan, and that was the first thing I played.

Exactly the same.

I bought a JAP DC on release day and got Soul Calibur and Blue Stinger (a game which I loved) with it.

I WANT A DC DAMNIT!
Thu 26/06/03 at 16:17
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Mine was an import DC that I bought when Soul Calibur was released in Japan, and that was the first thing I played.
Sat 03/05/03 at 11:33
Regular
Hey you guys im back,, Ive stopped playing and working today so then i can chat cause i aint done this in a while..

More messages keep coming in on this subject and to me it is interesting to see what sort of game you lot play first after an entire choice of games you pick the great games like MSR or virtual cop ( yes i like it)

Thanks to every one and please send more
Fri 02/05/03 at 02:27
"I love yo... lamp."
I cant remember the date or anything anymore, but I remember getting it out of an EB, coming home, setting it up. And then MSR...

I eventually took a break. And tried JSR...

Wow.
Mon 21/04/03 at 10:56
Regular
"All about the Beats"
yer, people buy bulk there and sell on Ebay and they know it. Ive seen them in action. LOL
Sun 20/04/03 at 23:50
Regular
"going underground"
usually gamestation, another world is better in derby. but is it me or has everything in gamestation got £2 or 3 more expensive since they gave it the new sign and stuff?
Fri 18/04/03 at 12:13
Regular
"All about the Beats"
pezking wrote:
> after my house got burgled and my GC got nicked in may last year i
> went into nottingham to get a ps2 game to cheer myself up, found a DC
> with a VMU and Shenmue for £40, thought 'why not' and the minute
> i started i was hooked for good, now i've got everything from the
> maracas to the microphone kit and i wouldn't part with any of it.

Good boy, lol

Where in Nottingham? Gamestation? i go there and Another world, mainly for dreamcast games.
Fri 18/04/03 at 11:26
Regular
"going underground"
after my house got burgled and my GC got nicked in may last year i went into nottingham to get a ps2 game to cheer myself up, found a DC with a VMU and Shenmue for £40, thought 'why not' and the minute i started i was hooked for good, now i've got everything from the maracas to the microphone kit and i wouldn't part with any of it.
Mon 14/04/03 at 15:37
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Got dreamcast about a year ago, second hand.

Got it with 75 games.

First I played was either Virtua Cop 2 (with light gun) or MSR. Can't remember.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.