GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone see Richard and Judy just now?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/04/03 at 17:44
Regular
Some dude was showing off this translator thing. You speak into it and it says what you said in German.

Is it a joke? If not, that is *the* coolest thing ever!

Got this from the site...

"BABEL-ON INTERNATIONAL TRANSLATOR

An amazing new communication aid, the Babel-On International Translator, is all set to revolutionise learning, business, communication, and tourism. When spoken into, the Babel-On instantly translates an English phrase into German and vice versa. And not only that, the machine translates in exactly the same voice as the person who speaks into it!
Lead Developer of the translator, Dr Brian Cox, will be on the show to tell us how it works and why it is just the first step in the long road toward a universal translation device. "

They'll be showing it again at the end of the show. Channel 4
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:54
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
silly people.....
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hmm...
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:47
Regular
Hercules! wrote:

> Surely its a joke, with a name like that...
Yeah they mentioned some German guy called "Joe King" too.
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:46
Regular
I'd love to see someone walking around Germany with one of these.. :-D
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Mystique wrote:

> Lead Developer of the translator, Dr Brian Cox...

------

Surely its a joke, with a name like that...
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:44
Regular
Some dude was showing off this translator thing. You speak into it and it says what you said in German.

Is it a joke? If not, that is *the* coolest thing ever!

Got this from the site...

"BABEL-ON INTERNATIONAL TRANSLATOR

An amazing new communication aid, the Babel-On International Translator, is all set to revolutionise learning, business, communication, and tourism. When spoken into, the Babel-On instantly translates an English phrase into German and vice versa. And not only that, the machine translates in exactly the same voice as the person who speaks into it!
Lead Developer of the translator, Dr Brian Cox, will be on the show to tell us how it works and why it is just the first step in the long road toward a universal translation device. "

They'll be showing it again at the end of the show. Channel 4

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.