GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If I was Bill Gates...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/12/01 at 17:28
Regular
I would build a mile square house...
Sat 01/12/01 at 22:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thats boring...

DO things like buy countries and make people wear funny hats and dance in the streets and stuff :D

HA
Sat 01/12/01 at 22:52
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
If I was Bill Gates I'd be very drunk and playing on an XBOX right now.
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:57
"period drama"
i think the main thing to remember is that no-one's ever going to be bill 'the wanger' gates.

so lets just kil him and steal all his money, making microsoft work in the proccess.
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:33
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
But Sheepy, you forgot the part where you become Bill Gates ;o)
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I would also have every guitar every made, chop off my hands, reserach somebody to come up with robotic hands, much more advanced than normal hands and I could play them all, see got it all planned.
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:01
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
And for that mile square house you would have a massive heating bill and loads of space. I reccomend getting loads of remote control cars to race around the place :o)

A Big massive swimming pool and some sexy ladies to swim in it.

The biggest, fastest, meanest car ever. And have an indoor racing track that could be used as a go-karting track to :o)

GasMask - Likes his dreams ;o)
Sat 01/12/01 at 20:52
Regular
i would buy Sony
Sat 01/12/01 at 20:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Why doesn't he just give them PCs and stuff to do research on? He's earnt every penny he's got, so I respect him for that.
Sat 01/12/01 at 20:21
If i was Bill gates i'd make sure that every school had lockers, Let the kids whear there own clothes and do something about the bad caffatiria food....uhhh....gross...
Sat 01/12/01 at 20:15
Regular
Bill Gates does give some money to charity. Something like $15million of HIS OWN money per month.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.