GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"was i robbed?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/04/03 at 11:44
Regular
yesterday I went to Game$tation and traded in a GBC with Silicon valley and Martian alert, aswell as Bomberman tournament, GT Championship and Tony Hawks 2 for Gba.
All for Sonic Sdvance 2, V-rally 3 (gba) and a £5 credit note.

Im gonna trade more stuff in on friday.
Auto Modellista, Mobile suit gundam, red faction, Gungriffon blaze, Tony hawks 3 (all ps2), syndicate wars, abes exoddus, delta force urban warfare, music (all psone), smugglers run warzones for gc, and Wacky races, sword of the berserk, NBA hoppz for dreamcast. How much do you reckon I'll get for all that?

Im hoping to get enough for GBA zelda and monkey ball aswell as maybe MGS2 substance for ps2.

Sonic advance 2 is superb by the way, a rwal testament to good sega are at coding for the gba.
Thu 03/04/03 at 17:01
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Edgy wrote:
> Whereas, if you sold it privately, you could have got the £29
> for yourself.

But is it worth the time and hassle for that extra fiver ?
Thu 03/04/03 at 17:43
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Edgy wrote:
> Whereas, if you sold it privately, you could have got the £29
> for yourself.

Going for ebay though, I would have had to pay ebay charges.

And elsewhere, I would have to pay for the advert.
Fri 04/04/03 at 08:32
Regular
"past,present&future"
I would higly recommend Computer Exchange (Rathbone Place, off Oxford Street).

They give you 2/3 of their selling price, in exchange credit, on everything.

And they are very well stocked, all formats, latest imports etc.

If you can get games cheap you can actually make money out it.

(A few years ago got loads of Ex rental N64 games from Blockbusters for under £5 each, then traded them in for £10-£20 each, kept me in new games for months!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.