GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need HELP!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/12/01 at 07:54
Regular
For Christmas my Mum has given me the choice of Wario land 4 or Spyro: Season of ice. If possible can you lot give me some reviews and if you can't just tell me which one you'd get and why!
Sat 01/12/01 at 07:54
Regular
""
For Christmas my Mum has given me the choice of Wario land 4 or Spyro: Season of ice. If possible can you lot give me some reviews and if you can't just tell me which one you'd get and why!
Sat 01/12/01 at 08:48
Regular
"Back in black"
Personally I would go for Warioland 4. I love the guy and this game is supposed to be the best in the series. Look for the reviews on SR. They are there to help you make the right decsion.
Sat 01/12/01 at 08:51
Regular
""
I know but in both Spyro and Wario land 4 the game is garanteed to be good. I need to know by 10 o'clock.
=B0p
Sun 02/12/01 at 09:19
Regular
""
POP

=B0p
Tue 26/10/10 at 22:02
Regular
Now is the time to start planning for next year's trip. Already we have a number of suggestions:
Vapnartak, York, 6th February
Salute, London, 16th April
Triples, Sheffield 21st & 22nd May
Partizan, Newark, 29th May
Phalanx, St Helens, 18th June
Battlegroup South, Bovington 2nd & 3rd July

of course there are many others (even Europe & USA)when we win the Euromillions.

Lets open the discussion and see what everyone thinks.
Firstly, who wants to go?
Secondly, any preferences?
Then we can start looking at costs, accommodation, etc.
Wed 27/10/10 at 20:28
Regular
hi mike vapnartak in feb sounds good . will have to buy di a present tho . day after my anniversary . are we looking to go buy mini bus again . or if thats to soon triples is ok. now were old hands at this off island raiding parties .can make noises about mini bus next couple of weeks to see about price /availability? v/h
Mon 08/11/10 at 19:09
Regular
If we are going to travel east of the pennines it needs to be a two day show to make the travelling worthwhile. I think this rules out Salute/York. Flying isn't really an option as we limited by baggage allowances.
St Helens is a nice one day show and easy to get to from Liverpool.
So I would go for Bovington or Triples and St Helens.

Alternatively - if you really want to travel - how abouut an American Convention (including WAGS?)
Mon 08/11/10 at 21:34
Regular
I'm interested, but:

- Partizan, Newark, 29th May
- Battlegroup South, Bovington 2nd & 3rd July

are work prohibitive.

The rest are ok. I like the idea of close one dayers, easier to sell the idea to Nicola!

Vapnartak, York, 6th February
Salute, London, 16th April
Triples, Sheffield 21st & 22nd May
Phalanx, St Helens, 18th June
Sun 09/01/11 at 12:54
Regular
It looks like we are aiming to go to Triples at Sheffield in May. Being a two day convention it is more enjoyable (less of a rush). Anyone interested please let us know asap so we can start making plans.
Sat 15/01/11 at 18:22
Regular
to all club members and friends the mini bus is booked. A 12 seater from 4 hire priced at £64 aday for 4 days so numbers of intrested parties need to let mike /my self as soon as possible. last week in jan is the cut off day .looking to travel heysam friday 20th may .return may 22nd 7.30?liverpool sailing.v/h

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.