GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Copularity Pontest"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/04/03 at 19:31
Regular
Hasn't ben done in a while (Last one I remember is the Christmas one) and I thought it might be worth doing one again. And for those who say Copularity Pontest and for vain monkeys.

I am a vain Monkey.

IB
Robin
Kyz22
Unbeliever
Rosalind
phi11ip
Whitestripes
Cyclone
Goatboy
SimonSays
GangstaHamsta
AfroJoe
FierySalamander
Foreman
Memorandum
gerard
HalloHowArtThou
Jive
FinalFantasyFana...
J-42
cookiemonster
maddmun
BEARDS.
Hercules!
Tribute
English_Bloke
kurtcobain
DrDuck
Tiltawhirl
DerNazi
John.J
Ròckó
DW
Microchips
ElBlokey
The sagacious one
Shadow
Azul
Mystique
Flanders
Ant
Maverick42
wam_man
BLAHpro
Monkey_With_Attitude
monkey_man
Alexj17.uk
GarlicBread!?
Mattyboy
SHEEPY
gerrid
Psy©hoFox
Nastyboy
Starlight
Grandprix
Slaveunit
Savatt78
Lindgren
Blank
Sfone
Jericho15
AsherD
Edgy
Why?
locky1133 {BANNED}
Ineedsleep
DrGonzo
Melancholy
pring
StarFury
TÞhi
gamezfreak
AliBoy
Manta
Dringo
Nå†ßu©
Odin
Solskjær
A_Spoon
Nebuchan
Ev][L~Dark
BlackGlove
cjh
VenomByte
Parr
MrSnuggly
Or†ega
Totoro
er-no
Reynolds
Cooky
aninem
Tóm
MoJoJoJo
Turbonutter
Rickoss
paperjpn
GrixThraves
YourHonour
SmallBlue

Enjoy.
Page:
Mon 07/04/03 at 12:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Willy

*returns to where he came from*
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:59
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Insane Bartender wrote:

> The sagacious one - described easily with a single word - witty.

So many one word descriptions of me begin with W: "W***er", "uttter w***er" and "complete and utter w***er". I'm glad that you have the to vocabulary to think of another one.

I wish my friends could too.
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:49
Regular
"not dead"
I'm not on the list.

It is crap.

Crappy crappy crap list.

Woo.
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Insane Bartender wrote:
Running the risk of becoming a modern Cassanova - sleeping
> around to find joy in life only to find that what he wants most eludes
> him.
----

No, I really find what I want most.
Sex with fit women and no strings.
And playing in a band or two.

I love me.
Mon 07/04/03 at 11:16
"Darkness, always"
I've commented only on those people I feel need to see what I think of them. If I haven't commented on you, I either like you as a poster, as a person, or as entertainment value because you're incredibly dim-witted. I didn't want this to be a meaningless series of appraisals, and didn't want to once more fall into the path of worthlessly slagging off a series of ten-a-penny philistines.

As for me, I'll be moving jobs soon. I'm also going to be spending more time on my writing, and possibly even rebuilding my social life, which I have foolishly allowed to disintegrate over the last three or four years. As such, I have little time to spend with all of you, and so will become one of the notables who's popularity peaks and then inevitably fades to grey.

=======

Kyz22 - the prodigal son of the forums. needs to divert the very real possibility of his popularity going to his head and turning him into spoony moron. Otherwise has had a positive effect on the forums with a series of decent posts. If only it would rub off on some of the vacuous twits that make up most of his reading audience.

Unbeliever - One of the finer SR posters until his recent departure. It seems that few recognised what he offered the forums. A good vocabulary, a light-hearted cynical view of the world and above all else, a great sense of humour. Also showed promise as a teller of tales, but now we'll never see those talents blossom.

Rosalind - A virago by the true definition of the word. A strong minded and well respected (in my mind at least) young woman who has shown a good measure of courage and will need it given recent events in her life.

Goatboy - An intellgent enough person, if possibly a little too opinionated and maybe thinks a little too highly of himself on occasion. Running the risk of becoming a modern Cassanova - sleeping around to find joy in life only to find that what he wants most eludes him. But comes across as feisty enough to possibly manage regardless. That is unless he realises his dream of wiping humanity from the face of the planet.

HalloHowArtThou - polite and intelligent, if only there were more like him.

The sagacious one - described easily with a single word - witty. Clever sense of humour which is well exercised.

Mystique - rightly believes that I dislike her. More because she allows herself to be negatively stereotyped so easily than anything else. Needs to grow up a little and stop taking advantage of the whimsical buffoonery of the average SR poster. That said, she likes Transformers, and so can't be all bad.

Flanders - New fashioned family man. Has the sense to swallow his pride (or should that be exhibit it) and let the woman win the bread. Charismatic and sympathetic in equal portions, why this man is not a notable is possibly one of life's greatest myteries. More so than the question of whether or not God exists.

Ant - typical gooner

SHEEPY - Socially regressive scot. Possibly an ugly duckling in that he will eventually turn out holding the upper hand in whatever path he chooses. Regardless, has a decent sense of humour and is a good poster.

Solskjær - another undervalued forum asset. While people jump up and down, spill their milk and spit their dummies, this lad is giving things a respectable amount of thought and committing those thoughts to the forums in intelligent if sometimes slightly wordy posts.

BlackGlove - A future forum asset. Decent story teller although possibly obsessing slightly with the darker side of murder. A potential great in my humble opinion.

MrSnuggly - A typical example of a forum moderator if ever there was one. No doubt considers himself "one of the lads" on the forum "with a twist". The twist being that he holds dominion over all of you. I would think he considers himself merciful. For all that however, it must be said that he does have a sense of humour, and certainly has his moments.

GrixThraves - A man living a life less ordinary. Seems sensitive, has a lot to say, or sometimes it seems, get off his chest. Very little negative can be said other than that I sense a dark side of him which I personally would not like to encounter.
Sun 06/04/03 at 22:44
"I'm back...dorks."
I just can't believe these people are still here either!

BL (formeley known as Ultima Weapon)
Sun 06/04/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
There's a thought for the day.
Sun 06/04/03 at 19:33
Regular
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> Digital, not pocket.
Poké
Sun 06/04/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Natbuc - I think oyu missed off a few 100 arrows when posting.
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:43
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Cheers all

=D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.