GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If Pokémon were real....."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/11/01 at 13:33
Regular
Wouldn't that be great??!!?!?!?

You could be walking to school, minding your own business, when.....THWWWWHOOSH!

A Magmar jumps out of the bushes, blocking your path.

You choose Raichu, who unleashes a powerful Thunderbolt attack.

Magmar counters it with a Flamethrower, badly injuring Raichu.

You call back Raichu, and bring out your Blastoise.

Magmar once again unleashes a Flamethrower attack, but Blastoise's Hydro Pump is too powerful and scores a direct hit.

You capture Magmar, and now have something cool to talk about in class.

Think about it.....
Sun 02/12/01 at 08:50
Regular
""
I have the same feelings. They could just be pets or sommat. It would amazing. Going round collecting these little animals.

=B0p
Sat 01/12/01 at 22:40
Seriously, this thread is quite disturbing. I think I best go hide somewhere before the madness infects me.
Sat 01/12/01 at 18:20
If pokemon were real then I would mix drano and rat poison together, drink it, and shoot myself. A sure death.
Sat 01/12/01 at 00:52
Honestly, I'm disturbed to find posts of this nature. Don't you people have something better to do, than talk about completely unrealistic and frankly retarded? I mean, come on! Pokemon is all about beating up animals and locking them in balls to do your bidding? As a sport?

Besides, I'm weirder than all of you.
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:19
Regular
"Remember me?"
Yeah, Pokémon is pretty cool.

You must like it at least a little bit, or you wouldn't be called tyranitar_master.
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:32
Yeah it would be cool

you like pokemon don't you?

join up for the Pokemon battle simulator tournament in the pokemon forum. The topic is called Online battling MONSTER OF THE RING STADIUM Tourney, more info is there for you
Fri 30/11/01 at 13:33
Regular
"Remember me?"
Wouldn't that be great??!!?!?!?

You could be walking to school, minding your own business, when.....THWWWWHOOSH!

A Magmar jumps out of the bushes, blocking your path.

You choose Raichu, who unleashes a powerful Thunderbolt attack.

Magmar counters it with a Flamethrower, badly injuring Raichu.

You call back Raichu, and bring out your Blastoise.

Magmar once again unleashes a Flamethrower attack, but Blastoise's Hydro Pump is too powerful and scores a direct hit.

You capture Magmar, and now have something cool to talk about in class.

Think about it.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.