GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If Pokémon were real....."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/11/01 at 13:33
Regular
Wouldn't that be great??!!?!?!?

You could be walking to school, minding your own business, when.....THWWWWHOOSH!

A Magmar jumps out of the bushes, blocking your path.

You choose Raichu, who unleashes a powerful Thunderbolt attack.

Magmar counters it with a Flamethrower, badly injuring Raichu.

You call back Raichu, and bring out your Blastoise.

Magmar once again unleashes a Flamethrower attack, but Blastoise's Hydro Pump is too powerful and scores a direct hit.

You capture Magmar, and now have something cool to talk about in class.

Think about it.....
Fri 25/01/02 at 20:01
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Wouldn't we all keep making strange faces and start standing on one leg for no apparent reason. Also everything would be blindingly bright colours.

A couple of years ago I was having the same conversation with one of my friends at school, and he said instead of PE we'd have pokemon lessons.
Mon 17/12/01 at 13:17
no i dont need help thank you
Mon 03/12/01 at 20:44
Ok, Dark Mark. I look forward to it. But I need to warn you I'll be bringing my wombat named Sally, my Teletubby boombox, and of course, my Frank N. Furter outfit.

GM- Gangsta Mutha! We bring badass things to life! Word!
Mon 03/12/01 at 19:38
You people need some serious help.
Mon 03/12/01 at 13:49
Yes! It Would Be Great, You Could...
No Actually, It Would Be Rather Crappy, As They Kind Of Suck And It Would Be No Different To Having A Rat Or Something Wandering Around Your House Eating Your Food, Making Piles And Getting It On With Your Sofa.
Don't See That On The Games Or Cartoons Do You...?
Mon 03/12/01 at 13:40
and i bet u poke ur pokemon as well dont u
Mon 03/12/01 at 13:34
and i would shove yours up your dog star so hard all u would be able pokemon pokemon
Mon 03/12/01 at 13:26
if pokemon were real i would kill the little gits
Sun 02/12/01 at 18:20
Regular
"Remember me?"
Ok.

I'm guessing that this topic idea wasn't such a good one after all.

And Gman611.....

If you think you're weirder than me, meet me on the playground at 8pm and I'll show you the wonders of what you can do with an octopus, a packet of self-rising flour and a tonne of cement.

Be There If You Dare.
Sun 02/12/01 at 15:46
Did you know, if you start Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon when the MGM lion roars the third time, it'll play in synch to the Wizard of Oz?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.