GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Members : Have you received your Xmas magazine ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/11/01 at 11:29
Regular
Xmas magazines were posted on Monday and Tuesday. It is beginning to look as though delays at Royal Mail have prevented the mailing reaching you for this weekend. Please post a YES/NO reply to indicate if you have received your Xmas magazine. (Red with a picture of Jak & Daxter on the front cover).
Fri 30/11/01 at 13:15
OK thanks everyone -no more feedback required. I will now make investigations with Royal Mail. The magazines have been mailed so you should receive in the next day or two.
Fri 30/11/01 at 13:18
Regular
"not dead"
I ran some statistics for you.

100% of people reported not recieving a magazine.

That took me ages.

I bet you're really glad I did it, aren't you?
Fri 30/11/01 at 13:23
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I bet they are sitting in the warehouse under a sheet of bubblewrap and someone forgot to send them out.

Royal Mail have probably got a pallet of PS2's and are wondering whether or not to trust it to Parcel Farce or deliver them themselves.
Fri 30/11/01 at 13:29
Regular
"not dead"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Parcel Farce

I take it that you too have had problems with them then?

We got a bloke sacked, because we complained so often.

Oops.
Fri 30/11/01 at 13:32
Red cover?

Yep
Fri 30/11/01 at 13:32
Regular
"Back in black"
The Royal mail are awful. I was sent to parcel's, first class, end of last week and early this week. I got them today- first class stamps mean nothing in today's environment eh!?

and NO.
Fri 30/11/01 at 15:07
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
ummm

parcels, mate, take longer than letters, even with a first class stamp.

NO

but i dunno if i would cos im not a member.
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Nope.
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:42
Regular
Yep, got mine today. Wow, Im the only one. That makes me special, and I wan' gad plz.
Fri 30/11/01 at 18:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
Nope - Not got mine yet!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.