GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Official Big Brother Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/07 at 22:53
Regular
"Mooching around"
Surely we now need one, seeing as numero 8 has begun.

Self-explanatory really, just chat about the show, the twists, predicitons on the winner... You get the idea.

To start, what's the thought on the all female house?
Wed 30/05/07 at 22:53
Regular
"Mooching around"
Surely we now need one, seeing as numero 8 has begun.

Self-explanatory really, just chat about the show, the twists, predicitons on the winner... You get the idea.

To start, what's the thought on the all female house?
Thu 31/05/07 at 08:20
Regular
"lets go back"
Im very happy that I missed it. Ive not watched big brother for years and Im going to try my best to avoid this one too. They seemed to get more and more pathetic as the years went on and they seemed to follow this trend from the brief glimpses I caught of previous years. Unless they have had a drastic overhaul and completely changed the concept of the show, which I know they havent, then I predict it will be as crap as usual.
Thu 31/05/07 at 11:43
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
A whole house full of females. A mans dream surely. I guess friday we will soon find out just what one (Lucky or Unlucky guy) thinks of it.

I cant stand most of the people in there, My faves at the minute are Laura, Nicky, Shabnam, Tracey (Ave it), Emily.

I cannot stand them Twins! (Oh my god its pink)
Thu 31/05/07 at 13:26
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
People watch big brother?
Thu 31/05/07 at 14:42
Regular
"Mooching around"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> People watch big brother?

The eighth series of Channel 4's reality show Big Brother launched last night at 9pm with an average of 6.2 million viewers and a share of 26%

Though this is down by 800,000 compared to last year.
Thu 31/05/07 at 14:56
Regular
I saw a funny sign in the crowd when they were bringing them in. It was a hand pointing down. On one side it said "my boss is stupid, he thinks I'm ill" and on the other side it said "you didnt see me right!" heh.

My mum taped it but it ran out too early so I only saw the Dawn French girl go in. Not sure about the other girls that have gone in.

Pink haired woman and her "have it! have it! have it! F***ing have it!"

Then there's that one girl and her "I'm nervous, cheer me! cheer me! cheer me! I'm so nervous, cheer me!"
Thu 31/05/07 at 15:34
Regular
I didn't know there was anything to say about it.. apart from 'boring boring boring'
Thu 31/05/07 at 16:07
"possibly impossible"
Geffdof wrote:
> Im very happy that I missed it. Ive not watched big brother for
> years and Im going to try my best to avoid this one too.

Exactly what I'm thinking.
Thu 31/05/07 at 17:46
Regular
"Mooching around"
:) Oh you lot could star in the next Grumpy Old Men.

I agree it's increasingly pathetic with its ever rising attempt to just wind people up for ratings, but I'll be honest, I like watching that. Makes me chuckle.
Thu 31/05/07 at 19:49
Regular
Who do you guys think was the hottest spazz?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.