GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beat this for a saturday"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/03 at 20:36
Regular
Today i went in a Sea King Helicopter HAR MK3 1000ft up in the air, leant out of the door, went into the cockpit, listened to what the pilots had for breakfast on the intercom system (and no, they weren't throwing up if you thought that was what i meant. And spent the 3 hours travelling time (There AND back) in a minibus with some 'lovely' people.

So, what did you do today?
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Beat this for a Sarturday:
>
> Should have worked, didn't.
> Have headache.
> Not hungry.

Woah, lucky guy!

Feelin' any better now?
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I don't trust doctors!
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:09
"period drama"
Beat this for a Sarturday:

Should have worked, didn't.
Have headache.
Not hungry.
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:08
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
>Trust me.

Are you a doctor?

Agree to disagree, OK?
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ryan Jackson wrote:
> You have obviously never flown in a helecopter.

No.

But I've flown in a helicopter.

And experiencing the electric atmosphere of one of the greatest stadiums in the UK while watching your favourite team win away from home is much better. Trust me.
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I spent my morning eating breakfast with topless thong model girls. After a light massage we went swimming then went for a stroll. We went to the bookies and placed a bet on the grand national and I won £500,000.00 so I spent the afternoon blowing my winnings on a new house in the country and car and then I took each of the topless thong model girls into my king size bed. I just got this brand new computer that also doubles up as a magic mirror that tells me how wonderful I am.

Not a bad day really, had better though.
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:55
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
I flew above portman road, so meh.

And how can you compare watching football to flying in a helecopter? You have obviously never flown in a helecopter.
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:52
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I went to the Stadium of Light to watch Chelsea beat Sunderland 2-1.

And I was in the second row, meaing practically pitch level. And I was in a great seat. And I was on the tele. So nar.

I win.
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:50
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
Oh no! It didnt taste like hot dogs did it? Sorry if i left it out again, if you dont know what im talking about just forget everythin ive said...
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The answer to that shall forever remain a mystery.

Probably.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.