GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beat this for a saturday"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/03 at 20:36
Regular
Today i went in a Sea King Helicopter HAR MK3 1000ft up in the air, leant out of the door, went into the cockpit, listened to what the pilots had for breakfast on the intercom system (and no, they weren't throwing up if you thought that was what i meant. And spent the 3 hours travelling time (There AND back) in a minibus with some 'lovely' people.

So, what did you do today?
Sun 06/04/03 at 10:19
Oh, alls i done all day was look after my brother and spend all day on the internet, as some of you may of noticed...
Although the other day on the way home from school, a kid in year 9 was biking home and he was on this sharp bend, and as he went round it he pulled his break and when sliding accross the middle of the road...
Now i started to laugh, but then stopped aftet this huge lorry had to swirve to miss him, nearly hitting another car...
So i stopped laughing when i realised that it could of had serious consiquences...
Twas only memorable thing that happend to me all week so i just thought i would mention it, just pretend it happend on saturday...
Sat 05/04/03 at 22:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Now THAT was an eventful day.
Sat 05/04/03 at 22:10
Regular
I had a great day.

Went to Brighton...

Got the new England top...

Saw a motorcycle accident... *

Saw a Transit overturn on the motorway... **

* These two guys on bikes were chasing some dude in a stolen car. Me and my parents were walking along down by Brighton Station (outside the Co-Op and HSBC) when one of the bikers spun off and crashed into some metal post. The bike was heading straight for us too. He went flying off his bike, but was okay. His mate continued the pursuit, without realising what had happened behind him (despite the loud bang) and caught up with the car thief. Anyway, the guy in the car escaped on foot. The other biker came back to his mate to see what had happened. The police came instantly. The bike was a write off. Anyway, bits of bike everywhere and buses trying to get passed cause mayhem. We waited for about half an hour to check he was alright, before leaving him with the police. Of course, the police questioned him as soon as they got there, like straight away, but we thought it was the right thing to do by staying with him.

** This guy in the Transit was driving along, and was clipped by a long vehicle. Anyway, he overturned, causing a 3 mile tailback. About Junction 9 of the M25, Leatherhead turn off, incase you're wondering. Anyway, three ambulances and a lot of police came. Luckily we were on the other side of the road. I think the guy was pretty injured, serious, maybe even dead. I don't think he was alone in the van either, so there was possibly two people inside. Anyway, we didn't stop or anything, we just saw it happen and then drove off. There was enough witnesses, and the long vehicle driver pulled over and rushed to help. Just a case of someone being in the wrong lane (the Transit I guess) and them trying to cut the other guy up.

That was my Saturday. Also got to see the West Pier after a storm and a fire. As much as I hate to say it, I kinda like it burnt down. People will now know it as the burnt pier. Brighton Council will no doubt pull it down though, as it is costing them money and is very unsafe. It's also a lot to insure it. The Brighton Pier is also recovering after the fire. The Go-Karts are no gone, dunno why. They were crap anyway. The Helter Skelter is still closed, as is the rollorcoaster next to it. Ghost Train has gone completely, which is also good, as that too was crap. Got some nice photos today of the fire at the West Pier, they should go nicely in my bathroom. Overall, top day, nice weather, got a cool top and even got some credit on my phone. Heh, just discovered that it is the first time since MARCH 2002 that I have got credit on my phone. Hah.
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:34
Regular
"\\"
aninem wrote:
> Ryan Jackson wrote:
> Can you PLEASE not quote the WHOLE peice
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ..... lemme think about that one

ive made my mind up, and ive chose to carry on quoting entire pieces, even if its over 1000 words long
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:33
Regular
"\\"
Ryan Jackson wrote:
> Can you PLEASE not quote the WHOLE peice

..... lemme think about that one
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:32
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
Can you PLEASE not quote the WHOLE peice
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:31
Regular
"\\"
aninem wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> aninem wrote:
> Gah!
> Read the bible, foo'
>
>
> ummm... if you havent noticed easter changes date foo'
>
> Yes, I did realise that.......... shh!
>
> It's lent right now - 40 days from Ash Wednesday (or is it Shrove
> Tuesday?) - the 40 days jesus was in the desert and tempted by the
> devil.
> Easter is in 2 weeks tomorrow - easter sunday being the day Jesus
> was
> resurected after being crucified.
>
> ummm... wasnt the one were he spent 40 days in the desert totaly
> seperate to easter... im no bible expert, but are you sure?

no, im wrong, i was thinking of summin totaly different, sorry, my bad
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:30
Regular
"\\"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> aninem wrote:
> Gah!
> Read the bible, foo'
>
>
>
> Yes, I did realise that.......... shh!
>
> It's lent right now - 40 days from Ash Wednesday (or is it Shrove
> Tuesday?) - the 40 days jesus was in the desert and tempted by the
> devil.
> Easter is in 2 weeks tomorrow - easter sunday being the day Jesus was
> resurected after being crucified.

ummm... wasnt the one were he spent 40 days in the desert totaly seperate to easter... im no bible expert, but are you sure?
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:29
"period drama"
aninem wrote:
> Gah!
> Read the bible, foo'
>
>

Yes, I did realise that.......... shh!

It's lent right now - 40 days from Ash Wednesday (or is it Shrove Tuesday?) - the 40 days jesus was in the desert and tempted by the devil.
Easter is in 2 weeks tomorrow - easter sunday being the day Jesus was resurected after being crucified.
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:29
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

> Kickboxing really does suck bum-cheeks.
> I saw some late night sometime and......... *Zzzzzzz*

better than a bunch of poofs running around with tails using 'magic' on one another in a turn based way, if you get my drift.

(P.S. Just get my drift, dont attempt to smell it)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.