GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Strange Logic of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/03 at 21:00
Regular
Have you ever noticed, the red hot chillli peppers songs with the most random lyrics, are always the best songs!

Like cant stop;

"Can i smell your gasoline, can i pet your wolverine. on the day my best friend died i could not get my carpet clean."

I will give you one billion pounds (yes british billions, the ones that are a million millions) if you can prove to me why these lyrics dont make sense but are so great.
Sun 06/04/03 at 11:45
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
MUSIC FORUM, IDIOT
Sun 06/04/03 at 10:21
Um, can i just have the billion pounds, i um, i will give it to a good cause...
*gets ready to run*
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
aninem wrote:
> ok kyle... howabout figuring some mudvayne lyrics out.

Sure I will if you want, I am good at analysing words!

Post 'em tomorrow or get me on msn because Im going for tonight now. Beer beckons.
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:48
Regular
"\\"
ok kyle... howabout figuring some mudvayne lyrics out.

ummm.... id type it out but i cant be bothered, oh well :D
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Idioteque by Radiohead is really mind-bending.

You can find lyrics yourselves though if you want to explain it.
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:44
Regular
"\\"
wooo! but i thought more about the marrying of the sea than the pain physically
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:42
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
aninem wrote:
> sorry for taking kyles place, but i just knew what they meant, :P

Some of your make sense, about taking the pain physically not mentally- I will stick with mine for the rest though!
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Memorandum wrote:
> Oi Kyz!!
>
> make sense of these lyrics from "Otherside" then:
>
> Centuries are what it meant to me - Century is a long space of time so it meant a 'large amount' to them
> A cemetery where I marry the sea - Cemetery is death, marry is life and sea is eternal. Death marrying eternal life, it is symbolic.
> Stranger things could never change my mind - This relates to the line above as it symbolises something impossible yet fisable which aims to confuse
> Ive got to take it on the otherside - The otherside is where things 'sane' exist - paralell universes and all that jargon
> Take it on the otherside - Take life to the place where things are as they should be (the other side)
> Take it on - self explanatory
> Take it on - see above
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:39
Regular
"\\"
sorry for taking kyles place, but i just knew what they meant, :P
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:39
Regular
"\\"
Memorandum wrote:
> Oi Kyz!!
>
> make sense of these lyrics from "Otherside" then:
>
> Centuries are what it meant to me - he actually meant to say "felt like to me" instead of "ment to me" but couldnt fit it in without making the song sound weird
> A cemetery where I marry the sea - he is buried at sea, so he is for the sea forever, also known as marrying someone
> Stranger things could never change my mind - aliens abucted him to make him destroy the planet, but he wasnt convinced by them
> Ive got to take it on the otherside - instead of taking the pain mentally, he takes the pain physically
> Take it on the otherside - repeat but shorter
> Take it on - again repeated, but shorter
> Take it on - ditto

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.