GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Staff Status - Whatever Next?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/04/03 at 13:22
Regular
After Darkus proclaiming himself a ‘Staff Ninja’, perhaps a new trend in staff status has been set and soon the conflict in staff status will be more brutal than the punishment dished out at a fetish dungeon – ouch!

Here are some of my ideas.

Tony – The grand daddy of SR himself could be the ‘Staff Overlord’, ruling over all of the other staffies like a certain moustached middle-eastern dictator. He would be a golden colour, not the gone off cheese colour of notables but actual gold, so pure it melts your computer monitor just to see it. Damn! Where his post count should be, there could be a list of how much money he has made from all of us, the rich git!

BEARDS – The king of sarcasm could take his role as the staff marmot. He could be, erm, marmot coloured and be petted by everyone by dragging the cursor over his name. Instead of his posts tally he would have a list of how many virtual marmot snacks users had given him. Doesn’t it make you just want to go ‘aww’? – No, me either.

Mr Snuggly – Snuggles could change his stance to staff Santa. Yes, he is the one who awards those lovely heart-warming little gifts we like to call GADs (or in a newbie’s
case ‘Mi freeh gayme’). Where his stats page would ordinarily be, he would have a list of ‘GADs given’ and ‘children made happy’. His name would be festive red with a hint of mine pie brown.

Larrykins – Due to being one of the few ladies on the forums, she could be the ‘Staff Flirt’. She could use her gender to tempt to desperate under-sexed forum members into buying more Special Reserve products and making Tony need to carry his money in a suitcase as opposed to a wallet. Larrykins could be hooker-pink and instead of her post count on her stats page there could be her phone number.

Schroeder – Schroeder could be the ‘Staff recovering crack addict’ who tells the forums of her binges and how she used to sleep with Tony to fund her 50 Snickers and day addiction. She can be an idol for forum pill heads and use her wise words of rehab to sell nicotine patches via SR. Her name can be cocaine white and instead of her word count can be her ‘pills popped today’ tally. (No offence is meant to Schroeder by this part of the post, it is just a, erm, theory…yes…a theory…)

Hope you enjoyed reading, if you didn't, meh!
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:35
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Ahh!! Staff are evolving!! Run for the hills!
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Larrykins wrote:
> >

Don't we all!
Mon 07/04/03 at 13:39
Regular
"EX - Staff Flirt"
Staff Flirt? Ooooh kinky, I like it....
Sun 06/04/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Cheers Azul & DW, made my evening so much better

*Hums the pimp song*
Sun 06/04/03 at 20:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heheheh.
Sun 06/04/03 at 19:20
Regular
DW wrote:
> www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/sr.html
>

Pop for the Pimp Kyz.
Sun 06/04/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh, and look at the bottom
The title is the same
Yay!
Sun 06/04/03 at 19:08
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Kyz22 wrote:
> DW, can you make me "Pimp" with a lime green colour name,
> please?

I'd have done Lime Green, but you can't see it too well, so....

Oh, and my banner spoils it.
But still.

http://www.firewallx.netfirms.com/pie.htm
Sun 06/04/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
BLAHpro wrote:
> Kyz22 wrote:
> please?
>
> Please don't...

*Begs*
Sun 06/04/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Kyz22 wrote:
> please?

Please don't...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.