GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Farmer...has sex...with a..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/04/03 at 13:22
Regular
...dog.

-------------

A FARMER had sex with his pregnant wife’s dog because he was fed-up with his marriage, a court heard yesterday.

Sick Darran Emms, 35, was caught by missus Suzanne having sex with the Rhodesian Ridgeback at their cottage.

He admitted unnatural contact with an animal — but blamed it on his six-year relationship with his wife, who was expecting their second child.

Mrs Emms caught him after hearing strange noises. She reported it to police because she was unable to forget it and has filed for divorce.

Emms, of Kingskettle, Fife, Scotland, told police he had sex with the dog last August as a “single act of frustration”.

Sheriff George Evans told him at Cupar Court: “You should seek appropriate counselling.”

He will be sentenced later.

---------------------

Source: The Sun

Is this a joke, or is it real? That's pretty sick though, I wonder if the dog liked it ;c)

Whatcha think about it?

www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003151878,00.html

There's a cool picture and caption on The Sun website. Very funny.
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Selected"
This whole topic makes me sick to my backamost teethamost.
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:20
"period drama"
I've seen and heard worse.
None of which involved me directly.
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:18
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
>> Saw a funnier Animal Sex related story once where people on a train
> saw some guy having it with a Goat in a field.

And you know what's hilarious about it? He's the only bloke to be caught shagging sheep/goats/deer etc and he wasn't welsh! :D
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
i don't exactly see why she should go rushing heroicly to the police after seeing a man doing that to a horse. I think about 5 hours of desecatizing TV is due i think.
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:53
Regular
"He's back"
cookie monster wrote:
> Could have been worse, at least it wasnt a poodle.

*sings*always look on the bright side of life*sings*
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:53
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Did anyone see that thing on graham norton? This woman took her dog out for a walk every morning and she went passed a field of horses. One morning as she walekd passed she saw a man giving a horse a handy! lol However she just ran into the distance away from the crazy man. The next day she took the same route and saw him doing it again! ABout 4 hours later she called the police. Honestly, how many times does she have to see it and think about it before she reports it? Stupid bint.
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Could have been worse, at least it wasnt a poodle.
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:52
Regular
"He's back"
Trust him to blame the relationship.....ALWAYS blame the women....
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:51
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:

> Saw a funnier Animal Sex related story once where people on a train
> saw some guy having it with a Goat in a field.

I saw this too, hilarius! He was ramming a goat and a train stopped and loads of people rang the police and he was arrested mid-hump! Not something you see on the way to work every morning eh!
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Remaining on topic - does it mention what gender the dog was?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.