GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Farmer...has sex...with a..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/04/03 at 13:22
Regular
...dog.

-------------

A FARMER had sex with his pregnant wife’s dog because he was fed-up with his marriage, a court heard yesterday.

Sick Darran Emms, 35, was caught by missus Suzanne having sex with the Rhodesian Ridgeback at their cottage.

He admitted unnatural contact with an animal — but blamed it on his six-year relationship with his wife, who was expecting their second child.

Mrs Emms caught him after hearing strange noises. She reported it to police because she was unable to forget it and has filed for divorce.

Emms, of Kingskettle, Fife, Scotland, told police he had sex with the dog last August as a “single act of frustration”.

Sheriff George Evans told him at Cupar Court: “You should seek appropriate counselling.”

He will be sentenced later.

---------------------

Source: The Sun

Is this a joke, or is it real? That's pretty sick though, I wonder if the dog liked it ;c)

Whatcha think about it?

www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003151878,00.html

There's a cool picture and caption on The Sun website. Very funny.
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:22
Regular
...dog.

-------------

A FARMER had sex with his pregnant wife’s dog because he was fed-up with his marriage, a court heard yesterday.

Sick Darran Emms, 35, was caught by missus Suzanne having sex with the Rhodesian Ridgeback at their cottage.

He admitted unnatural contact with an animal — but blamed it on his six-year relationship with his wife, who was expecting their second child.

Mrs Emms caught him after hearing strange noises. She reported it to police because she was unable to forget it and has filed for divorce.

Emms, of Kingskettle, Fife, Scotland, told police he had sex with the dog last August as a “single act of frustration”.

Sheriff George Evans told him at Cupar Court: “You should seek appropriate counselling.”

He will be sentenced later.

---------------------

Source: The Sun

Is this a joke, or is it real? That's pretty sick though, I wonder if the dog liked it ;c)

Whatcha think about it?

www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003151878,00.html

There's a cool picture and caption on The Sun website. Very funny.
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:24
Regular
Okay, this is too funny to be true. An April Fools joke perhaps. The story is a few days old. Ah well, thought I'd share it with you.
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:25
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Dude thats sick yet strangely hilarious.

You can imagine the farmer tearfully yelling, "Well the dog was better than you!"
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:26
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
just looked at the site. every single side navagation icon was of a woman and most had the word sex in them. exept for fergie.
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:26
mwaah, made me laugh...
Its just like my life story...
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:29
Regular
Spontanious Misfire wrote:
> just looked at the site. every single side navagation icon was of a
> woman and most had the word sex in them. exept for fergie.

Oh so true...

Another story...I read this in yesterday's Sun, very funny.

www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003152291,00.html
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:37
Regular
"He's back"
Robin wrote:
> mwaah, made me laugh...
> Its just like my life story...

only with frogs
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:39
wam_man wrote:
> Robin wrote:
> mwaah, made me laugh...
> Its just like my life story...
>
> only with frogs

*damn frogs, get outa my trousers*
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:44
Regular
"He's back"
I'll never forget what you said:

"it's quite funny, actually, they make this funny sound"

need i say more?
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:49
"Uzi Lover"
If the guy has a thing for Dogs then good for him.

If anything, I would be very offended if I were the wife with my husband being a Dog Lover.

Saw a funnier Animal Sex related story once where people on a train saw some guy having it with a Goat in a field.

Whatever next? Ants?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.