GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Official Wookiee Monster 'Edit Post' button campaign!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/11/01 at 17:30
Regular
If you'd like an 'edit post' button, please sign here!
Thu 29/11/01 at 19:12
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
I sign, as long as there will be some kind of visible means of telling that it has been edited, like "Changed" under the tagline. Also it would be good if there was a button to press to see the original post!
Thu 29/11/01 at 18:21
I sign
Thu 29/11/01 at 17:12
"High polygon count"
Mystique wrote:
> is the wookieemonster.com your site or did you just find it on your search for the
> lost city of Atlantis?

It's mine all mine - I've taken most of it down while I re-design it. What's there is part of the new design, but only 2 parts are currently available.
Thu 29/11/01 at 17:08
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
Thank you!

welcome
is the wookieemonster.com your site or did you just find it on your search for the lost city of Atlantis?
Thu 29/11/01 at 17:02
"High polygon count"
Not so easy to do... a reply posted after a post may not be a reply to that particular post, if you see what I mean.

Which would mean that if I posted something with an error at 16:50:30 and someone else posted at 16:50:35, I would have no chance to make a change.
Thu 29/11/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Not your monkey"
WòókieeMøn§??® wrote:
Even so, it could be made so that you can only edit the post
> for a certain period after its original posting time

this would be most effective if you could edit until someone posted a reply to it. After that you have to make any corrections by posting extra messages in the thread in the way it is done now!

nice and easy to program too. Something all the lines of the following algorithm

if replies > 1 then 'add edit option'
else 'don't add edit button'.

easy!
Thu 29/11/01 at 16:51
"High polygon count"
Mystique wrote:
> wow wookieemonster.com really works!

Of course!

> oh yeah signed

Thank you!
Thu 29/11/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No...

I want to see FM mess up again... hehe
Thu 29/11/01 at 16:44
Regular
wow wookieemonster.com really works!

oh yeah
signed
Thu 29/11/01 at 11:29
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Yeah, I suppose. Not a bad idea, but someone will abuse it. Maybe they should have a punshment, not banning, but say, erm, having newbie status again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.