GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bought a DC and need help."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/04/03 at 18:30
Regular
Hello, today I went to a car boot sale and picked up a DC, memory card, controller, Jet Set radio, Metropolis (Sp) Street racer and Virtua (Sp) Fighter 3 all boxed for the bargain price of £15. But I know nothing about the DC, so if any one still comes in here could you please recommend me some good games.

Cheers in advance.
Tue 08/04/03 at 11:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I know these games are good:

Shenmue
Shenmue II
Crazy Taxi
Crazy Taxi 2
Virtua Tennis 2
MSR (Metropollis Street Racer)

And these are also supposed to be good, too:

Rez
Jet Set Radio
Daytona USA 2001

The Sonic Adventure games are OK, too. But there not really for you if you're looking for something as good as the 'classic' MegaDrive titles.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:40
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Jakeway wrote:
> hey... do you post on www.yooying.com/news ? or are you one more fag
> copying names from Cky?

Random Hero, as in Ryan Dunn in 'CKY4 Latest and the Greatest' ?
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:36
Regular
hey... do you post on www.yooying.com/news ? or are you one more fag copying names from Cky?
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:20
Regular
"All about the Beats"
If you use Scart, and if your telly can run at 60hz the game will run alot more smoooother. So try and get a scart cable, pretty cheap on ebay.
Mon 07/04/03 at 18:52
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yep, I'm mighty pleased.
Mon 07/04/03 at 18:43
"Uzi Lover"
£15 for all that?!?

It looks like I'll be going to a few more Boot Sales soon.
Mon 07/04/03 at 18:40
Regular
"One More Chance"
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/ (Space) eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3013153798&category=

Reckon this is what I need?

Y'see I have 1 cable connecting to a plug socket and I don't have 1 connecting to the TV, so that is what I need yeah?
Mon 07/04/03 at 18:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think it's a scart cable I need.
Mon 07/04/03 at 18:15
Regular
"One More Chance"
Also I've managed to break the cable connecting the DC to the TV. Any one know where I can get a new one?
Mon 07/04/03 at 15:59
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
looking 4 a good game?????? headhunter will solve your problems!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.