GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One Night Stand 2007"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/05/07 at 12:33
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Whats people opinions on the event so far? Im actually really looking forward to it!

A good match got made on RAW last night but i wont say what it is incase some havent seen it yet!
Sun 03/06/07 at 18:53
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Should be watching One Night Stand tomorrow when I get home from my Maths exam. Not expecting much though. I think Edge, Cena, Lashley (unless they drag the feud into vengeance), New Breed, Hardys, Kane, Candice Michelle and Orton will win. I think that's all the matches.

EDIT: Actually, aren't Finlay & Boogeyman in a match as well? (Mixed Tag)?
Sun 03/06/07 at 10:47
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Here's the official spelling straight from Ireland: "Shillelagh"
But WWE have on numerous occassions spelt it differently, never managing to spell it correctly.
Sun 03/06/07 at 00:01
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I think its *Shilleleigh.

Actually that's a guess :)
Sat 02/06/07 at 22:31
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Finlay went way up in my books tonight on Saturday Nights Main Event! Musta been the little dance in the ring and the jirations (sp?) after clocking boogeyman with the shelayley (again...sp?)

I need to learn to spell!
Wed 30/05/07 at 17:13
"LOLLERSKATES!"
If it was a ECW-Exclusiv PPV it would be much worse. I mean who really wants to see Extreme Expose or Sandman V Balls Mahoney?
Wed 30/05/07 at 17:07
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah thats true, ECW is well and truly out the window! But from a WWE PPV point of view this looks like its gonna be a good'un!

Ill post the card in the main thread when all the matches have been announced on aired UK TV because i dont wanna spoil it but theres some cool matches on there!
Wed 30/05/07 at 15:35
Regular
Everything about ONS sucks this year, for a start its not 'ECW' one night stand and its not in the Hammerstein Ballroom. Im sure it'll be a decent WWE PPV but i was hoping ECW would actually be around for a third time instead of being dumped on from a great height by Vince
Tue 29/05/07 at 20:48
Regular
Sounds yummy.
Tue 29/05/07 at 19:16
Regular
"..."
Apart from the fact that it's basically a re-run of the last two PPVs but with extreme rules...there is now the added ridicule of the 'Extreme Pudding' match...
Tue 29/05/07 at 12:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ah yeah that match, you know how it'll finish though. You only need to watch the background to work that out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.