GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One Night Stand 2007"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/05/07 at 12:33
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Whats people opinions on the event so far? Im actually really looking forward to it!

A good match got made on RAW last night but i wont say what it is incase some havent seen it yet!
Sat 09/06/07 at 16:48
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I thought for a WWE PPV One Night Stand was pretty good. But as i always say im easily pleased!
Sat 09/06/07 at 14:19
Regular
"Mooching around"
Maybe because it's the first PPV I've seen in years. I still loved it :)
Tue 05/06/07 at 11:11
Regular
It was poor, the whole event. The ladder match was best but even that was all over the place and not in a good way.
Mon 04/06/07 at 22:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It wasn't though and he just got lucky
Mon 04/06/07 at 22:03
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Kawada wrote:
> Had Shelton managed
> to pull that springboard onto the ladder off it might have upped
> it a bit though

That almost looked planned to me.
Mon 04/06/07 at 19:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The first 5 minutes of the ladder match was good, after that it just became the same old procession of every WWE ladder match doing the same things we've all seen before. Had Shelton managed to pull that springboard onto the ladder off it might have upped it a bit though
Mon 04/06/07 at 18:55
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Hmm, I have to disagree with that, obviously WWE isn't what it used to be, and I didn't think this PPV was anything special. I only watched it because it was free. The ladder match was great though. Khali V Cena - Worst main event ever?
Mon 04/06/07 at 12:42
Regular
"Mooching around"
I loved the ladder match, thought it was awesome.

Loved the little mess-ups that happen on live shows... i.e. Lashly's foot getting caught on the rope :)

I didn't like the cage match, in fact I changed channel during it. And the Cena v Kahli one was never going to be spectacular.

Other than that, brilliant! =D
Mon 04/06/07 at 12:24
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Hmmm, I suppose it wasn't the best PPV, The ladder match was good and the Edge V Batista match was quite good too, other than that? Na...
Sun 03/06/07 at 23:53
Regular
"Mooching around"
This'll be the first main event wrestling show I've watched since the 2002 Royal Rumble.

Got some chips out and everything :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.