GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Am About To Explode"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/11/01 at 22:38
Regular
I don't know why...I don't know how. I came home about an hour and a half ago, and since then I have just felt worse, and worse, and worse. As usual, I'm taking it all out on you. I hope you enjoy it.

In fact, I shouldn't really be on here, plugging the fact that I'm about to release all this burning anger and rage...perhaps I'm just tired. I'm never getting enough sleep.

Maybe it's not being able to play games at the moment..."REVISE THIS!!! REVISE THAT!!" "IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE YOU'VE BEEN REVISING!!"

ARGH!! Stop with the damn revising!!

Oh and look what I'm doing...arguing with WolfHound about video games! Bah, who cares?! Why do people just make topics saying that they hate a console so much!

Can I finish my story yet, which was meant to be finished today?? NO! Why?? Because at the moment I have no inspiration...

Oh God, here come the parents..."Get on with your revision!!"

Yes, I know I need to but I'm really not in the mood tonight...but I'll have to do it anyway.

I've just realised I have a big PE theory test tomorrow. Oh joy.
Tue 27/11/01 at 22:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Don't be, thats what I do.

:D

And another thing about Woolworths paper-clips is...
Tue 27/11/01 at 22:51
Regular
"smile, it's free"
laziness is really bringing me down.

I was going to tell you why, but I can't be bothered.
Tue 27/11/01 at 22:51
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sorry guys...I'm always doing this. Whenever I feel down I always come on here. Not exactly a perfect solution really.

Sorry once again, I shouldn't be moaning on here about my life. It seems like I want attention...
Tue 27/11/01 at 22:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Trust me you'll go few days a month going do-lallie and others be fine.

Trust me I'm a doctor
Tue 27/11/01 at 22:48
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
OK then....

Revision = No Fun
therefore
Anything else = Better than Revision

(Boolean logic for you)
Tue 27/11/01 at 22:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I went all do-lallie the other day with homework... you stop moaning thats easy compared to me ;)

Usually sympathetic but hey I'm worse off :D

Although I have the advantage of Insomnia so I usually start essays at 10... finish at 1

Lack of Sleep - Inspiration
Tue 27/11/01 at 22:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Games = Fun
Revision = No Fun

>It's a simple choice...

But I can't play games...I'm too tired, I can't concentrate on them.
Regular
Really Ant, you won't feel that bad tommorrow. Happens to all of us.
Regular
Blimey! I'm the only reg to post in here, scary...

Anyway, don't worry about it Ant. The more you worry, the worse it gets. Simple.
Tue 27/11/01 at 22:45
Regular
I think it's having a PS2. No wonder you're depressed.

Go get a REAL machine... oh. Right. Sorry. :0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.