GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Am About To Explode"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/11/01 at 22:38
Regular
I don't know why...I don't know how. I came home about an hour and a half ago, and since then I have just felt worse, and worse, and worse. As usual, I'm taking it all out on you. I hope you enjoy it.

In fact, I shouldn't really be on here, plugging the fact that I'm about to release all this burning anger and rage...perhaps I'm just tired. I'm never getting enough sleep.

Maybe it's not being able to play games at the moment..."REVISE THIS!!! REVISE THAT!!" "IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE YOU'VE BEEN REVISING!!"

ARGH!! Stop with the damn revising!!

Oh and look what I'm doing...arguing with WolfHound about video games! Bah, who cares?! Why do people just make topics saying that they hate a console so much!

Can I finish my story yet, which was meant to be finished today?? NO! Why?? Because at the moment I have no inspiration...

Oh God, here come the parents..."Get on with your revision!!"

Yes, I know I need to but I'm really not in the mood tonight...but I'll have to do it anyway.

I've just realised I have a big PE theory test tomorrow. Oh joy.
Wed 28/11/01 at 15:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
Feeling better today. Thanks for letting me take my bad mood out on you. :D

But still looking forward to friday evening...
Wed 28/11/01 at 12:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Life will always kick you when you're down. It's a fact of life.
Wed 28/11/01 at 12:23
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Stryke wrote:
What a fun Christmas. Still, never mind. There's always
> FinalFantasyFanatic to cheer me up.

ROFL!! I'm sure dognuts won't let you down either!
Wed 28/11/01 at 12:16
Regular
I've recently noticed that I've gotten lazy.

Rushing homework, not making sure I understand the teacher, failing to listen to what I'm being told...

I'm starting to get on track again but I know that if I get a Gamecube in Spring then I'll fail my AS's.

If only I had a PS2. Then game addiction wouldn't be such a problem... ;-D
Tue 27/11/01 at 23:37
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
I was thinking exactly this earlier today...I was off all last week, really needed the break from school for a bit, and having been back only one day I can already feel the same pressures settling back in.

I'm fine with teachers critisising work constructively, I find it helpful and use their comments as I want to push myself, but anything remotely useful seems to have gone out of the window recently, I'm either being told how soon my next exam is or that my work isn't good enough, and I need to be pushing myself to get anywhere with my GCSEs. I wouldn't mind if that was true, but I know that I am trying to perform as well as I can...small amount of pressure as I'm predicted straight As for GCSEs, as I keep being reminded, and "If you keep working like this you'll fail".

Fail who? Them? I'm working as hard as I can, and apparently that isn't good enough, which is the thing that tends to end up depressing me. Can't say I'm enjoying any subject at the moment, teachers and workload seem to have crushed the enthusiasm I once held for some of them...damn shame, especially modern languages, as it just makes me want to get it over with.

I know I'm not getting enough sleep - 3 early starts a week with lessons before school, I can't say I like more than 1 of my teachers across 14 subjects, I'm letting it out on other people and losing friends because of it, which isn't really helping me.

I don't usually rant on here, tends to get taken out on friends, being with them and Jess seems to help me surpress the urge to destroy things in frustration...how I love being a teenager. Now all the people who have been through this can show up and give supportive comments. And/or laugh.

Sod French, I'm going to bed.
Tue 27/11/01 at 23:23
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I did PE, real boring stuff, I ended up revising stuff that wasn't even in the exam!

*Groan, mumble

Anyways I got an A for PE so if I can do it anyone can, relaxing is probably the best advice, panicing and cramming stuff dosn't work, you forget, just have a good flick through your notes before any exam to pick up tings you may have forgotten.
Tue 27/11/01 at 22:58
Regular
Gah, I was told today that I have AS Mocks in 2 weeks. Excuse me? Repeat that please. Yes, these big life changing exams - I am having Biology and Chemistry modules the first week I get back from Christmas holidays. Damn. So I can't get drunk(too much) this Christmas, I have to revise.

Santa: Ho Ho Ho, Meeeeerry Christmas Stry..

Stryke: Sod off, I need to learn about semi-conservative DND replication.

What a fun Christmas. Still, never mind. There's always FinalFantasyFanatic to cheer me up.
Tue 27/11/01 at 22:55
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Don't bother with revision, whenever I revise, I do badly! When I don't revise, I do well!

My advice, don't revise, just have fun and be relaxed. If your parents try and make you revise, go to your room, and read any book (but not work) come down 15 minutes later, tell them you've revised EVERYTHING, then enjoy the rest of the evening!
Tue 27/11/01 at 22:53
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i wanna see Ant explode.

Little meaty chunks
Tue 27/11/01 at 22:53
Regular
VenomByte wrote:
> laziness is really bringing me down.

I was going to tell you why, but I can't
> be bothered.

Ha ha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.