GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notables mysterious button"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/11/01 at 21:16
Regular
This has had me thinking for ages, until SHEEPY put up a webpage displaying what he sees from his monitor, Since it was not very clear, I decided to print it, and this is what I found.

Sheepy has edited a little bit of it, where Rossco's name is, he put MORON by the side of it. but by the side of the latest message andtop posters, I found links which said
"Ban User (2)" and
"Notable Area" so this mysterious button is not a fake...... PANIC!!!
Tue 27/11/01 at 21:26
Regular
yep it is real i just asked "mystery person" and they can easily ban you at a touch of a button
Tue 27/11/01 at 21:25
Kid Rock wrote:
> where is the web page?
http://www.geocities.com/sheepystar/truth.html
Tue 27/11/01 at 21:23
But I bet it must be good to settle an arguement into oblivion or something like that, even though you probably wouldn't do that...right?
Tue 27/11/01 at 21:23
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
What did you think Notables do, just waffle all day?

To rest your troubled mind, the Ban User feature is currently disabled following Grix Thrave's Sony cull towards the beginning of this year, which was shortly emulated by Wookiee Monster's deletion of 142 Nintendo posters, so the link now just acts as a 'report this poster' button.

The Notable Area is where we list the 5 games that we each want to win over the next month so that when the GADs are handed out it looks a bit more random than it really is.
Tue 27/11/01 at 21:22
Regular
where is the web page?
Tue 27/11/01 at 21:20
Regular
Don't Panic!
Tue 27/11/01 at 21:16
This has had me thinking for ages, until SHEEPY put up a webpage displaying what he sees from his monitor, Since it was not very clear, I decided to print it, and this is what I found.

Sheepy has edited a little bit of it, where Rossco's name is, he put MORON by the side of it. but by the side of the latest message andtop posters, I found links which said
"Ban User (2)" and
"Notable Area" so this mysterious button is not a fake...... PANIC!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.