GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Summoner 2 and Drakan"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/04/03 at 13:15
Regular
Can someone help me, I have recently completed Summoner 2 and Drakan and I am trying to find similar games with magic and hack and slash but without turn base fighting, I am fed up of buying games that read well and when I put them in my machine the fighting is turn based.

What the hell is all that about anyway, if yoiu buy a fighting game then surely you should control the person fighting and have it real time, no you take your shot, Ill wait and then I have my shot, I hate that!!!

Can anyone help me, have you recently played a good game that was not turn based fighting, I do have on order the New Primal and Tomb Raider, I just hope they do not turn out to be the same.

Please email me @ [email protected] with any thoughts you may have.

Thanks
Tue 08/04/03 at 13:15
Regular
Can someone help me, I have recently completed Summoner 2 and Drakan and I am trying to find similar games with magic and hack and slash but without turn base fighting, I am fed up of buying games that read well and when I put them in my machine the fighting is turn based.

What the hell is all that about anyway, if yoiu buy a fighting game then surely you should control the person fighting and have it real time, no you take your shot, Ill wait and then I have my shot, I hate that!!!

Can anyone help me, have you recently played a good game that was not turn based fighting, I do have on order the New Primal and Tomb Raider, I just hope they do not turn out to be the same.

Please email me @ [email protected] with any thoughts you may have.

Thanks
Tue 08/04/03 at 13:16
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Bladers Gate: Dark Alliance
Tue 08/04/03 at 13:17
Regular
"^_^"
Buy Lord of the Rings The Two Towers. Best sword fighting game around at the moment.
Tue 08/04/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Devil May Cry 2, I don't have myself but a friend of mine does. He says it is not as good as the first one, but still a little mindless fun.
Tue 08/04/03 at 13:29
Regular
Thank you I will check out Devil May Cry 1, and I already Have Baldurs Gate which I must say is a very good game but ends rather suddenly!
Tue 08/04/03 at 13:31
Regular
Hi English bloke, do you know if Devil May Cry (1st one) is turn based fighting or not, because I know I will not like it if it is, I will however check the two games out and possibly have a dabble
Tue 08/04/03 at 13:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's basically just a mad hack and slash with both swords and guns. Not turn based, it's a little repetitive for me, but hey...what ever floats your boat.
Tue 08/04/03 at 13:34
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Dark Cloud (Hack, slash, build towns)
Warriors of Might and Magic (Hack, slash, magic, panned by the press, I've got it and don't really see the problem apart from naff graphics, gameplay is pretty solid)
Kingdom Hearts (Hack, slash, magic, but more an RPG than hack/slash)
Tue 08/04/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Kingdom Hearts (Hack, slash, magic, but more an RPG than hack/slash)

Oops, and pseudo-random battles, the baddies always pop up in the same places though, but the fighting is real-time.
Tue 08/04/03 at 14:11
Regular
Hi i thought Kingdom Hearts was a turn based fighting game, or am I wrong in this assumption, it does look like a good game but I do not want turn based fighting I much prefer real time, where you can fight as many monsters that you can at once?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.