GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony Hawk`s 3 OR SSX Tricky?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/11/01 at 19:17
Regular
I have a friend trying to decide which game to go for... Tricky or THPS3.

He has THPS2, but not SSX.

Which one does he get?

If you can, keep it to one post each, with a vote "Go for ***" and then a reason.

Thanks muchly, he appreciates it.
Mon 03/12/01 at 07:58
I have ordered SSX TRICKY two days ago and i hope it will be a good game but i still think Tony Hawk's is better than SSX TRICKY.
Sun 02/12/01 at 17:12
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Oops! It went wrong!
Sun 02/12/01 at 17:12
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
The park editor has been updated, so it is better than before.
P.S Do you like the name change?? (don't say I'm copying WM 'cause I'm not! Honest).
Sun 02/12/01 at 15:29
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
i know i put park editor in as an extra to th3 - ok so th2 has it, but the reason i included it is because it provides more varity to the game than ssx tricky. thank you for you time, im now going to go to marmalde hill :O))
Sun 02/12/01 at 15:27
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
lots of people here have been saying dont get tony hakw 3 cause its the same as the last lot, so go for ssx tricky???????? - isnt ssx tricky just a revamp of the original, tony hawks 3 is more than update of number 2, it has online support, track editor (unlimited amount of arenas - as far as your imagination can go) and it now has a type of story mode, insted of just crashing thru a window to get to a secret section or sumthion, u have to collect objects and give them to people about the courses to progress inside the arenas, so i think ssx tricky is more like ssx, than tony hawks 3 is to tony haws 2.
Fri 30/11/01 at 17:46
i think its gonna be a tonty xmas
Fri 30/11/01 at 12:57
Tony Hawk's will be exactly the same as the others except with some new tracks or skate parks as people say as in SSX TRICKY you can do new and old moves and better tracks which will be brilliant just everyone buy SSX Tricky
Fri 30/11/01 at 10:30
Regular
I still can`t see why you humans need so much sleep.

Oops - I may have given something away here.

Hi I`m human, how are you?
Fri 30/11/01 at 10:20
Your friend will be happy!

I just got it, about an hour ago. Its 'kin ACE!

SAdly, I've not slept in 36 hours (again) and can't quite enjoy it to its full "playing with eyes open" potential.

Must check email.
Must get sleeeeeeeeeep.

Tea anyone?
Fri 30/11/01 at 09:02
Regular
Anyway, I think my friend is fairly sure about going for Tony Hawk`s 3.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.