GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who do you guys think left because GAD1 is no more"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/04/03 at 17:34
Regular
Everyone from what it seems.:-s
Tue 08/04/03 at 18:13
Great, there will be probably more one line reviews from those who think they can win with them now. You know the sort:

The graphics are simply AMAZING in game X... controls are crap, but LOOK AT THE GRAPHICS!!! And her boobies!!!

I am of course, referring to Primal.
Tue 08/04/03 at 18:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I never made any long posts in the first place.

Might start now...
Tue 08/04/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Brrrrr."
froots wrote:
> :'(

Awwww. Come here. I'll hug it better...
Tue 08/04/03 at 18:50
"welcome to the real"
i reckon theyre gonna suddenly add it back and then c how many more long posts come out
i dont really care coz i try an win prizes in the walkthrough section coz no1 does that coz its only up 2 £25

i dont get y theyve only posted the winners of cheats/hints/walkthroughs up to 2/4/03 and theyve done rewiews and posts up 2 6/4/03
Tue 08/04/03 at 19:03
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
the matrix fan no 1 wrote:

> i dont really care coz i try an win prizes in the walkthrough section
> coz no1 does that coz its only up 2 £25
>

There is no more GAD1 and GAD3. Meaning no walkthroughs and cheats dude. How sad for you.

*giggles under breath*
Tue 08/04/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Look at the post count, there's been more traffic today than yesterday.

GAD1 has been gone for all of five minutes, you'd hardly spot a difference now. Anyway, stop making such a fuss about it - while there may be slightly less new people in the long term, I can't see it making much difference for the regulars.
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm really gutted about the lose of GAD 1 and 3 :( One of my two GADs was GAD 1 and the other GAD 2...I wonder what they will cut out of GAD next. First they stopped you claiming DVDs (and buying them on the site) now you can only win them for reviews...it's terrible...terrible I tells ya!
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Yeah, they're claming down. Soon they'll give us a biscuit and a drink of orange juice for a GAD. Ah well.
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yeah GAD would become NAD. Role up role up! Write a review and win a prize. We at SR give away Nutrition A Day! For all our lucky winners.
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:45
Regular
I miss FAD...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.